Republicans: Don't want a third party to split your vote? KICK YOUR PRESENT LEADERSHIP TO THE CURB! Your constituents will no longer suffer their BS!
As Senator Ted Cruz pointed out, Mitch McConnell is a liar. So are John Boehner and every Republican who ran on repealing Obamacare, then voted to fund it.
Unlike Democrats, lying isn't a widely accepted practice to conservatives. I dare say it's looked down upon. Democrats seem to relish stained blue dresses, females raped by future presidents and Secretary of State Emails that end up in the dossiers of our worst enemies. What the Hell? They can always pacify the ignorant. Just blame it on a Bushpick one.
Conservatives resented the lies of Boehner. Here are a few of them:
• He promised to fight "tooth and nail" Obama's illegal amnesty orders--then he pushed the House to fund it.
• Said every debt ceiling raise would be matched with equal cutsdidn't happen.
• Promised members time to read the billsdidn't do it.
• Bills promised to go through committee process ending up for vote without vetting.
• No sequestrations promisedyet were readily enacted.
• Promised to serve only one term.
• Promised more transparency than Pelosiaccording to Rep. Louie Gohmert, Boehner has had the most closed Speakership in history.
And Boehner had the chutzpah to call conservative critics "false prophets? " Well at least you got the last word correct. Unlike you, John, they see the destruction our country is approaching.
Senate Majority Leader McConnell is no better. He's outpacing Harry Reid in the funding of Obama's illegalitiesafter guaranteeing his constituents he would fight back.
You don't have to have a title to be a leader
Good leadership would:
• Force Congressmen to vote. Let 'em run on stuff that their constituents are againstyou are not their agents!
• Be willing to take the heat from all sidesexecutive, judicial and fellow Congressmen.
• You are not there to keep your job by betraying you country and your constituents. Don't let ANYONE sway you for a deal that could help you out at the expense of the country.
• Be willing to go it alone. The country was built by brave men and women who set the examples for others to follow.
• Never put expediency in front of honesty.
• Never compromise important positions because you have a flight, appointment, date etc.
• Do the job your constituents hired you for when you applied.
• If you do have to go against what your constituents want, explain why you voted differently as truthfully as you can.
A salient example of leadership was Ted Cruz's filibuster to defund Obamacare in late September of 2013. Every RINO coward, led by war hero Senator John McCain, ripped into Cruznot our felonious president.
McCain even took time to tear into an innocent private citizen "journalist" who apparently pissed him off so much that he thought it necessary to stop his diatribe against Cruz and focus on some schmuck in Missouri who had just ripped him a new one in a column published that morning.
That person was me.
Why are these Republicans feeding the nut jobs in the Democratic Party at the risk of our national security and economy? Why don't they see that we're being made vulnerable to a military takeover and/or a change in our systems that would rival Mao, Hitler and Stalin?
Despite the suicidal grunts from the RINOS, Republicans slaughtered the Progressives in 2014. It was almost as devastating as watching those witches at Planned Parenthood bragging over torturing babies to sell their body parts whilst stuffing their faces with salad and sipping Cabernet.
Thanks for your service Senator McCainnow do your country a favor and retire.
Oh, and take the rest of the Obama-ass-kissing RINOS with you.
We need real opposition in the form of leaders who back up their promises and utilize all the legal tools our Constitution provides them witheven if they foster the other side shutting government down.
Bring on some real leaders or prepare for a third party. Did I mention that we're FED UP?