Ah, remember that glorious day in 1989 when the Berlin War came down and we all celebrated the fall of Communism?
Well it may have ended over in Germany but it rose like a Phoenix here in America thanks to the covert machinations of the home-grown Saul Alinskyites.
Could anybody who was born over 50 years ago have imagined that in this greatest nation founded on Judeo-Christian ethics, one would be penalized for flying the America Flag on their balconies? How about not being able to say 'G0D Bless you' when someone sneezes in school? How about teachers in Las Vegas planning to teach children in kindergarten about masturbation? Could you ever believe that CEOs of powerful companies (Mozilla) would be forced to resign because they opposed gay marriage? Who would think that the government would be telling businesses that they have to subvert their religious principles to cater to what really amounts to a small segment of the population? Imagine the government dictating what kind of bulbs you can use, what size drinks you can buy and forcing you to buy health insurance or else? Imagine the agency that Americans fear most-the I.R.S, being used to punish the enemy of the party in power. Imagine a government agency instituted to protect homeland security facilitating thousands of illegals immigrants including alleged drug cartel members and disease-ridden children into our neighborhoods. Why are pastors joining communists protesting in Ferguson, Missouri over a valid grand jury decision? Because the Communists Party has been totally involved in stirring up the looting nimrods in that community who just want free stuff.
How did we get to the point where in Gitmo we cater to the rights of terrorists responsible for the maiming and murders of American soldiers and providing them with better care than they would receive in their own countries? Are their high-powered attorneys that Al Qaeda or the taxpayer is probably paying for aware that these terrorists do not qualify for protection under the Geneva Conventions because these conventions are applicable to prisoners of lawful wars between sovereign states? These terrorists are illegal combatants and are not covered by the standards of international law but all the ACLU and Amnesty International and all the various civil rights organizations have to do is raise a hue and cry in the media and the wusses in Washington cave in.
In an earlier column I wrote about the danger "When Metrosexuals Rule the Nation." Judson Phillips, in a column published in JWR, just wrote about the "Neutering of America."
But none of what is happening to this great country should be a surprise if we accept the fact the Communists have won the Cold War. Saul Alinsky was a very clever Marxist who realized that Communism could not win by the usual violent tactics. It would have to be won by community organizers who would demonize the enemy by uniting the opposition and thus gain entry to the political process thus infiltrating the power structure. In his 12 rules for radicals, Alinsky summed it up this way-revolutionaries need to cut their hair, wear suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky knew that it would be a long deliberate process but to be successful, radicals would have to infiltrate existing institutions like the churches, academia, unions and political parties. Two of his most successful disciples are Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
I grew up during the Cold War and learned all about communism and how evil it was. I read Animal Farm and 1984 and knew about the Gulag in Siberia. As a young woman, I worked for a Canadian airline that had flights to Moscow but I had no desire to take advantage of free flights there because I knew that all visitors were spied on and restricted. Unfortunately, today's youth and the low-info voters are totally unaware of what communism means thanks to the Marxist-saturated academia which cloaks its dogma in 'I feel your pain' lies.
The Democrat Party has been hijacked by the Alinsky protocol but it wasn't always like that. There were many decent conservatives who tried to steer it back on the constitutional trail and one of those was a man who knew exactly where this country was headed. His name was A. Sydney Herlong Jr., who spent 20 years in Congress as a conservative Democrat. On Jan. 10, 1963, Rep. A.S. Herlong Jr. of Florida introduced into the Congressional Record excerpts of a book written by a former FBI agent, Cleon Skousen. It was called "The Naked Communist" and the excerpts were "current communist goals." Forty of the 45 goals listed have been achieved today. They include:
- Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N. (This happened in 1971)
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
- Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems. (#OccupyWallStreet?)
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. (This is a no-brainer)
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with social religion. Emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
- Discredit the family as an institution. (Who was it who said it takes a village to raise a child?)
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Eliminate prayer or any phrase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state." ( and then you will have more Columbines)
These are just 13. Check out the 45 listed in The Naked Communist and you will see how close we are to total capitulation. The Founding Fathers were wise men who knew that our biggest enemy could come from within and they gave us the tools to save ourselves. Rep. Herlong, a Democrat knew that and so do the Tea Party patriots. Do you?