If you thought the bare-knuckled, no-holds-barred, midterm elections were rough, the last two years of Barack Obama's presidency will make that look like a Sunday school picnic. Frustrated by the slow, plodding pace of democracy, the Constitution's checks and balances, and the pertinence of Republicans to want a say in their government, President Obama is preparing…
Comment by clicking here.
• 11/05/14: Hillary starting for 2016 with stupid
• 10/24/14: Obama demonstrates Reagan's point
• 10/15/14: The widening gap between expectation and reality is no joke for Obama backers
• 10/01/14: A Mideast policy rewritten in blood: Obama flip-flops on terrorism only after thousands die
• 09/24/14: Dems' bad poll numbers getting worse