It's Ramadan, and for followers of Islam the world over, the monthlong celebration of their prophet's unveiling of the Koran means fasting, spiritual introspection - and apparently, murder, mayhem and bloody attacks against infidels. That's not polite to say, of course. But it can't help but be noticed. Heck, the website The Religion of Peace even…
• 05/30/17 Maxine Waters: Less lawmaker, more circus act
• 05/25/17 Katy Perry's delusional hug-a-terrorist approach
• 05/11/17 Comey firing sends Dems into hypocritical tizzy
• 05/08/17 My husband would've died with Obamacare
• 05/04/17 Hillary joins 'resistance,' snuffing last semblance of dignity
• 05/02/17 Does America even want freedom anymore?
• 03/28/17 'Religious left' pressing for Lord to take on Donald Trump
• 03/20/17 Marines, sadly, go soft for snowflakes
• 03/16/17 Trump wiretap brouhaha raises Patriot vs. Patriot Act fight
• 03/14/17 Russia: Hey, we met with Hillary's peeps, too
• 03/13/17 Hey, Dems --- impeach this!
• 03/10/17 Left's No. 1 physicist: 'World government' only way to save humankind
• 03/09/17 Trump is right --- but another dies proving it
• 03/07/17 Trump's Russian Laugh: Hey, Dems, Remember Obama?