We're starting to "hit" our stride: in the month of February alone, Jewish World Review dished out over 1.5 million of them. We'd like to take this occasion to thank some of the people who have made this achievement possible:
- Our gracious hosts, the operators of the WWW's premiere center for the study of Torah, Project Genesis,
- The gang at the Jewish Communication Network, our role models, who have done a great deal to put JWR on the map, along with the politics and news sites whose links have brought us a diverse and growing readership,
- Our friends and associates at Jewish Family & Life, and our new advertisers at Brooklyn's own Candy Land,
- our contributors, who make us what we are,
- and our readers, who are the point of our enterprise.
JWR is a free magazine published monthly with daily updates on the World Wide Web.
Our inaugural editorial is also our mission statement.
Readers, contributors, and advertisers are encouraged to contact JWR by
Pass it on! Include our banner on your home page!
Just include this HTML:
<CENTER><a href="http://www.jewishworldreview.com/" ALT="Curious? Jewish? Click here!" onMouseOver="parent.status='(No peeking!Click the banner!)';return true"><img border=0 src="http://www.jewishworldreview.com/banner.gif"></A></CENTER>
©1998, Jewish World Review