• The Hollywood Reporter noted that Hollywood's elite lost again with Jussie Smollett's verdict last week after they endorsed his hate crime hoax. The elite are thirsting for revenge. I'm dreaming of white Christmas, but I'm keeping my mouth shut about it so I don't get linked to Kyle Rittenhouse.
• Jussie Smollett's trial shows the chasm between Los Angeles and America. When Jussie testified he paid Nigerian body builders $3,500 to sell him cocaine, beat him up and have bathhouse sex with him, Americans were horrified. When L.A. heard the testimony, we thought $3,500 sounded about right.
• The Weather Channel reported a huge band of tornadoes, lightning storms and thunderstorms swept the Midwest and Middle South. Let's get honest. Mother Nature needs once and for all to stop with all the tornadoes, hurricanes, hailstorms and brushfires and accept the 2020 election results.
• President Biden went on TV Saturday and vowed full federal support to homes and businesses that were damaged or destroyed by Friday night's deadly storms. One tornado destroyed a huge Amazon warehouse in Illinois. Well, that explains the severed finger I got with my new iPhone today.
• The White House directed FEMA to rush aid to the storm-damaged Heartland Sunday. Lucky for the U.S. economy, despite the total destruction at an Amazon's warehouse, there was no damage done to eBay. This year, millions of Christmas shoppers plan on buying looted goods from California.
• Ghislaine Maxwell's testimony this week may reveal names of the powerful political men who cavorted with Jeffrey Epstein and underage girls on Epstein Island. Imagine her jail security. On Friday Ghislaine got a nice buddy card from Hillary Clinton asking if she'd like to hang this weekend.
• Hillary Clinton aired a video of herself giving the 2016 victory speech she never got to give on election night. She broke into tears reciting what she would say in her speech to her late mother. Over the years Hillary has buried four immediate family members, and two of them were just napping.
• President Biden urged passage of Build Back Better in order to help the United States keep up with Red China's rapidly expanding technological advances. China is building a new hypersonic plane that can whiz ten people anywhere on Earth in one hour. Unless they want to leave Hong Kong.