• Alec Baldwin sobbed uncontrollably in his interview with George Stephanopoulos, insisting he didn't pull the trigger in the fatal movie set shooting. If he's trying to elicit sympathy, it didn't seem to work. Authorities announced in New Mexico that if charged, Alec Baldwin will be tried as an adult.
• Jussie Smollett told a Chicago jury Monday why the prosecution witness can't be believed. He said the guy is his Nigerian coke dealer who had gay sex with him in a public bathhouse wearing a MAGA hat. It's a reminder to everybody in show business NEVER to be your own character witness.
• President Biden appeared at the National World War II Memorial in Washington, D.C., Tuesday where he gave a speech to the crowd in remembrance of the eightieth anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The president observed a moment of silence. It was the best part of his speech.
• President Biden faced Putin for two hours over the Ukraine crisis Tuesday. Biden believes that international borders are inviolate. If the Russian army wants Joe Biden's permission to cross the border, they have to fly to Mexico and pay the coyotes twenty-five grand apiece like everyone else does.
• Russia's Vladimir Putin backed his demand that the U.S. not recruit Ukraine to join NATO on Tuesday with threatening gestures. The same day, Porn Hub was down for hours. It'd be just like the Russians to launch a cyber-attack against Americans where it hurts the most on Pearl Harbor Day.
• Secretary of State Blinken went on camera Tuesday to summarize the two-hour tele-conference that President Biden conducted with Vladimir Putin over tensions involving Ukraine. Joe Biden warns of dire consequences if Putin invades Ukraine. For starters, Burisma will lose a board member.
• President Biden's call to Putin over Ukraine Tuesday seemed to end with neither leader giving ground. Ukrainians are begging for U.S. help. If Ukraine wants to purchase the best U.S. ground defense weapons that badly they'll have to reach for their wallets and haggle directly with the Taliban.
• Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot addressed Chicago TV cameras Tuesday and blamed the retail stores for the recent mobs of looters. You can't make it up. The mayor then mentioned that it was December 7th and reminded the city that there are only eighteen smash and grab days until Christmas.