• President Biden went off the rails discussing the 1950s Thursday and referred to Hall of Fame pitcher Satchel Paige as the great Negro of the time. It was a very close call. Biden's aides forced him back onto the Teleprompter before he could call Jim Brown the greatest runaway in NFL history.
• Nancy Pelosi went maskless to a wedding and caught hell from the media who said if California kids have to wear masks to school, so should she. The scare-mongering never ends. Hollywood is re-making Four Weddings and a Funeral, and it ends with thirteen hundred people getting Covid.
• President Biden drew fire Friday admitting that he wants to give five hundred grand to illegal immigrants. Meanwhile Hunter Biden's paintings are selling for five hundred thousand dollars apiece. So the obvious solution is, Joe should give a Hunter Biden painting to every illegal immigrant.
• The White House announced Friday that President Biden was going to have a virtual meeting with China's President Xi and China's ruling cabinet on Monday. The timing seems right for the video meeting. Joe has been the president for ten months now, it's about time he met with the owners.
• Adele performed a concert on CBS at L.A.'s Griffith Observatory preceded by an interview with Oprah Winfrey. In the interview, she tells how the songs she sings reflect the pain, heartache and loneliness she has endured in her life. I much prefer Adele's fast songs because they are over quicker.
• New Jersey ex-GOP Governor Chris Christie took a gig at CNN and declared that Republicans need to renounce Trump and conspiracy theories. Chris needs to renounce chili fries and the pasta special at Olive Garden. Chris Christie is a good man to have on your side, unless you're on a life raft.
• The Washington Post corrected two stories from 2017 saying Donald Trump peed on hookers in a Moscow hotel. The peeing-on-hookers story was a Clinton 2016 campaign dirty trick. The fetish had the ring of truth because ever since Trump was kicked off Twitter all he has left is live streaming.