• The New York Post reports the British public is still talking about President Bidenâ€™s visit with the Royals in Scotland last week. While Joe Biden was chatting with the Duchess Camilla, he broke wind long and loudly. It was the first time gas has been under three dollars since he became president.
• The White House issued no comment Monday on reports of President Biden breaking wind in public at the summit. Iâ€™d like to think he was taking action against the methane proposals. Cattle ranchers only theorize itâ€™s impossible to limit cow flatulence, but Joe Biden demonstrates by example.
• President Biden and Kamala Harris slumped to an all-time low approval rating in a new USA Today poll. But to be fair, Iâ€™d like to point out the civics lesson theyâ€™ve taught every young person. If nothing else, Biden and Harris have proved itâ€™s still possible to sleep your way to the top in America.
• Los Angeles city workers by the thousands filled Grant Park to protest the federal mandate that all employees be vaccinated in order to work. The protestors are all good Democrats. Theyâ€™re just glad itâ€™s Biden and not the fascist Trump whoâ€™s forcing them to get the vaccine shot or lose their jobs.
• AOC said attacks on wokeness are attacks on racial and social justice. However the weakness in wokeness is the U.S. was founded on individual rights, not government dictates. AOC read that Americaâ€™s favorite restaurant was Taco Bell and thought weâ€™d go for that reflector sunglasses thing.
• Utahâ€™s Board of Regents gave in to woke pressure and agreed that Dixie College must change its name. Critics say it represents a time when people were treated like cattle and not allowed to be free. So the school has agreed to drop the offensive word and will now simply be known as Dixie.
• The New York Jets home stadium crowd last week became the first NFL football fans to break into the loud vulgar crowd chant that slams President Biden. The great Democratic presidents are identifiable by their initials. First we had FDR, and then JFK and then LBJ, and today we have FJB.