• The Wall Street Journal cited birth rate statistics Monday revealing that America will have no majority race in thirty years. The proof is dramatic. The Census Bureau cited a recent photo of Jimmy Carter and his wife Rosalyn to show that the white population of the United States is shrinking.
• President Biden hailed the FDA's approval of the Pfizer vaccine Monday. I'll believe the FDA before I'll believe the CDC or the World Health Organization. My own scientific research in the last year and a half tells me that ninety-seven percent of scientists agree with whoever is funding them.
• The CDC warned of the return of the stomach bug novo virus which is caught by oral contact with contaminated food and water. It inflames the stomach and upper and lower intestines. The difference between the novo virus and the Biden Administration is that novo virus has an exit strategy.
• The White House gathered the press corps for a special ceremony on Monday where President Biden reported the FDA has approved the Pfizer vaccine. We've all been test mice up until now. We appreciate the report Joe, but right now, the only thing spreading faster than Covid is the Taliban.
• The Taliban executed Afghan comedian Nazar Mohammed, famous for his jokes mocking the Taliban. The idea of executing comics who refuse to toe the party line horrified the world, that is, everyone except the censorship board at Twitter. They ordered a study on how much it would cost.
• The Taliban takeover in Afghanistan drew warnings from world leaders not to reverse twenty years of progress in women's rights in Afghanistan. The consequences are dire. Keeping young women idle, uneducated and illiterate just increases their chances of becoming You Tube influencers.
• Sky News reported Americans were beaten by Taliban en route to the airport during pull out negotiations. There is diplomatic chaos in Kabul. The Taliban is negotiating under Sharia Law, the U.N. is negotiating under International Law, and Joe Biden is negotiating under Murphy's Law.
• Tony Blair ripped Biden's plan for evacuating Afghanistan and for Joe trusting the Taliban's word, when we have nothing in common with these people. They refine heroin for a living and have a moral objection to beer. They hide in the Khyber Pass, where men are men, and sheep are nervous.
• Democrats strove mightily to achieve damage control Monday over public reaction to Biden's handling of the Afghan crisis. They went back to banging a familiar drum. The liberal pundits on CNN remain furious because Donald Trump has yet to accept responsibility for the Boston Massacre.
• Joe Biden's week has lead me to suggest we give him a toy steering wheel so he can think he's driving, and outsource moral leadership to Prime Minister Boris Johnson till Joe feels better. We did it in Reagan's 2nd term with Thatcher and during Bill's Monica circus with Tony Blair. If no other good idea comes from Britney Spears' conservatorship trial besides this one, it will have been worth it.