The Kosher Gourmet by Megan Gordon With its colorful cache of purples and oranges and reds, COLLARD GREEN SLAW is a marvelous mood booster --- not to mention just downright delish
April 18, 2014
Rabbi Yonason Goldson: Clarifying one of the greatest philosophical conundrums in theology
The Kosher Gourmet by Julie Rothman Almondy, flourless torta del re (Italian king's cake), has royal roots, is simple to make, . . . but devour it because it's simply delicious
: Trying hard to be 'positive' but never succeeding? Blame Your Brain
April 14, 2014
Rabbi Dr Naftali Brawer: Passover frees us from the tyranny of time
: First degree: How America really recovered from a murder epidemic
: When love is not enough: Teaching your kids about the realities of adult relationships
: How you can tell if your financial adviser is setting you up for potential ruin
: Up to 500,000 people die each year from hepatitis C-related liver disease. New Treatment Has Over 90% Success Rate
: Eating Watermelon Can Help Control High Blood Pressure
April 11, 2014
Rabbi Hillel Goldberg: Silence is much more than golden
: How to value a child for who he is, not just what he does
: A Simple Blood Test Might Soon Diagnose Cancer
: Have A Slow Metabolism? Let Science Speed It Up For You
April 9, 2014
Jonathan Tobin: Why Did Kerry Lie About Israeli Blame?
Samuel G. Freedman
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: How Beans, Peas, And Chickpeas Cleanse Bad Cholesterol and Lowers Risk of Heart Disease
April 8, 2014
Coffee Drinkers Rejoice! Your Cup Of Joe Can Prevent Death From Liver Disease
Electric 'Thinking Cap' Puts Your Brain Power Into High Gear
April 4, 2014
A life of love: How to build lasting relationships with your children
Older Women: Save Your Heart, Prevent Stroke Don't Drink Diet
Why 50 million Americans will still have spring allergies after taking meds
Teacher keeps promise to mail thousands of former students letters written by their past selves
April 2, 2014
Should South Carolina Jews be forced to maintain this chimney built by Germans serving the Nazis?
Get happy: 20 scientifically proven happiness activities
It's Genetic! Obesity and the 'Carb Breakdown' Gene
Jewish World Review
Ben Shapiro Archives
• 07/28/21: Our Empathetic Authoritarians
• 07/21/21: Lying About 'Misinformation' To Justify Tyranny
• 07/14/21: What Foreign Dissidents Understand About the American Flag
• 07/07/21: Stop Surrendering Education to the Radical Left
• 06/30/21: Yes, It's Ungrateful to Turn Your Back on the National Anthem
• 06/24/21: The Movement Against Critical Race Theory Is Deeply Necessary
• 06/16/21: How Blue City Governance Is Destroying Blue Cities
• 06/09/21: The Definition of Courage Has Shifted
• 06/02/21: The Muddled Thinking of 'Antiracism'
• 05/26/21: China Isn't Winning. The West Is Forfeiting
• 05/20/21: If You Side With Hamas, Your Anti-Semitism Is Showing
• 05/12/21: Biden Sets Everything on Fire
• 05/05/21: Due Process Is the Opposite of Social Justice
• 04/28/21: The Circular Logic of Systemic Racism
• 04/21/21: The Bigotry of No Expectations
• 04/14/21: The Fight Over Identity
• 04/07/21: Past Time to Fight Back
• 03/31/21: No, the Derek Chauvin Trial Isn't a Referendum on American Racism
• 03/24/21: For the Left, Bigotry Is a Tool
• 03/17/21: Wokeifying America's Military
• 03/10/21: Why Dr. Seuss Had to Go
• 03/03/21: When Lies Matter More Than Facts
• 02/24/21: The Authoritarian Left Is on the March
• 02/17/21: It's Time to Uncancel Americans
• 02/10/21: When the Hateful Think They Are the Virtuous
• 02/02/21: The Inequality of 'Equity'
• 01/27/21: This Is Not Normal
• 01/20/21: Get Ready for 4 Years of Media Sycophancy
• 01/13/21: Lies Tearing America Apart
• 01/06/21: How Bureaucracy Killed Hundreds of Thousands of Americans
• 12/23/20: The Perversion of Science
• 12/16/20: Revenge of the Lapdogs
• 12/09/20: Don't Let COVID-19 Lockdowns Become a Permanent Power Grab
• 12/02/20: The Left's Gender Theories Are Anti-Scientific Nonsense, but They're Gaining Ground
• 11/25/20: Biden's 'Return to Normalcy' Is Going to Be Terrible
• 11/18/20: They Want to Shut You Up
• 11/11/20: When 'Unity' Means 'Shut the Hell Up'
• 11/05/20: The Woke Lose
• 10/28/20: The Great COVID Lie
• 10/21/20: The Media Officially Becomes the Communications Department for Joe Biden
• 10/14/20: Why Dems Hate Barrett
• 10/07/20: If Trump Loses, It's on Trump
• 09/30/20: Golden Boy leaving Golden State
• 09/23/20: Dems Threaten to Burn Down the Republic to Stack the Supreme Court
• 09/16/20: Lawn-Sign Virtue Signaling and the Death of Politics
• 09/09/20: The Dems Pick the Criminal
• 09/02/20: Why Won't Biden Condemn Antifa or BLM Violence?
• 08/26/20: Dems Push Charges of Racism for Purposes of Convenience
• 08/19/20: The Remaking of the Middle East
• 08/12/20: Joe Biden's Awful Vice Presidential Pick
• 08/05/20: Americans in surrender
• 07/29/20: The Left's Willingness to Tolerate Violence Should Frighten All Americans
• 07/23/20: America Is Hitting the Self-Destruct Button
• 07/15/20: Safety Lies Only in Surrender ... or Resistance
• 07/08/20: Not All black lives matter ---- to Black Lives Matter
• 07/01/20: The Problem of 'Anti-Racism'
• 06/24/20: The Only Good People in History
• 06/17/20: Our Totalitarian Moment
• 06/10/20: Woke Chaos and Naked Power
• 06/03/20: The Controlled Burn Rages out of Control
• 05/27/20: Making the World a Worse Place, One Twitter Mob at a Time
• 05/20/20: How Biden Could Be Handing Trump His Reelection
• 05/13/20: How the Obama Administration Shattered the Rule of Law
• 05/06/20: What Are We Trying to Accomplish With Coronavirus Policy?
• 04/22/20: Biden should not be convicted in the court of public opinion without evidence
• 04/22/20: Every Crisis an Opportunity
• 04/15/20: What Does Reopening Look Like?
• 04/08/20: The 3 Big Questions Nobody Is Answering
• 04/01/20: Stop Pretending Pandemic Politics Are the New Norms
• 03/25/20: America Needs a Formula for Reopening
• 03/18/20: Coronavirus Is the 'Chinese Virus'
What the Coronavirus Should Teach Us
• 03/05/20: Why Americans Should Celebrate Biden's Comeback
• 02/19/20: The Worship of Dictators
• 02/19/20: Michael Bloomberg and the Politics of Money
• 02/13/20: The Glorious Alternative Reality of Leftism
• 02/05/20: Why the Dems Won't Stop Bernie
• 01/29/20: When 'Never Again' Means Nothing
• 01/22/20: The Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez School of Economics
• 01/15/20: The Perpetual Intersectional Revolution Eats Its Own
• 01/08/20: Trump's Iran Policy Isn't the Problem; Barack Obama's Was
• 01/01/20: When Anti-Semitism Doesn't Matter
• 12/18/19: The Right to Destroy Cities
• 12/11/19: Will Dems Accept the Results of the 2020 Elections?
• 12/04/19: The Disproportionate Trickle-Down of Bad Social Politics
• 11/27/19: Buttigieg's Massive misstep: Telling the truth
• 11/20/19: How to Disunite America
• 11/13/19: Are Conservative Immigration Restrictionists Racist?
• 11/06/19: Is Elizabeth Warren Set to Fall?
• 10/30/19: The heart of the Democratic Party has moved against Israel. Overstated?
• 10/24/19: The 'Lynching' Controversy and the Death of Common Language
• 10/17/19: Gutsy Beto? He Says the Quiet Part out Loud
• 10/10/19: The NBA Proves That Corporate Social Activism Is All About the Dollars
• 10/03/19: Talking out of their jack-asses
• 09/25/19: Catastrophic Thinking Without Solutions
• 09/18/19: The Alternative History of the United States
• 09/11/19: Did We Learn the Lesson of 9/11?
• 09/04/19: How the Quest for Power Corrupted Elizabeth Warren
• 08/28/19: Trump Is Right on the China Threat
• 08/21/19: The Media's Intersectional Embrace of Anti-Semitism
• 08/14/19: Why We Embrace Conspiracy Theories
• 08/07/19: Why Can't We Unify in the Face of Evil?
• 08/01/19: Forgotten? No, ignored. Purposely
• 07/24/19: Why the Left Is Reconsidering Al Franken
• 07/17/19: The News Cycle Without Trump's Tweets
• 07/10/19: Anger for Anger's Sake
• 06/26/19: Freedom From Consequences Isn't Freedom
• 06/19/19: The Dis-Grace of Harvard
• 06/12/19: The Media/Democrat Complex Strikes Big Tech
• 06/04/19: Why Celebrity Politics Matters
• 05/30/19: What We Can Learn From the European Union
• 05/22/19: No, Abortion Isn't a Constitutional Right
• 05/15/19: The Manufactured Constitutional Crisis
• 05/08/19: Why Scorn Matters
• 05/01/19: Is the irony of Biden's apologies being missed?
• 04/17/19: Criticism of Ilhan Omar Isn't Incitement
• 04/10/19: The Open Borders Agenda Rears Its Ugly Head
• 04/03/19: When You Don't Appreciate Your Civilization
• 03/27/19: Why We Don't Trust Our Institutions?
• 03/20/19: How to Silence Debate, New Zealand Edition
• 03/13/19: Government Isn't the Social Fabric
• 03/06/19: The Righteous Mission of Bernie Sanders
• 02/27/19: Venezuela and the Myth of Kinder, Gentler Socialism
• 02/20/19: 3 Lessons From the Jussie Smollett Hoax
• 02/13/19: The Republican Pouncing Problem
• 02/06/19: Baby Killing Is Fine. Yearbook Photos Are the Problem
• 01/30/19: The Dems' Radicalism Problem
• 01/23/19: Factually Incorrect Cannot Be Morally Correct
• 01/16/19: When Checks and Balances Fail
• 01/09/19: The Scientific Experts Who Hate Science
• 01/02/19: 2019: The Year of the Wokescolds
• 12/19/18: The Left's War on Parenting
• 12/12/18: The 'International Community' Isn't a Community
• 12/05/18: Policies Have Consequences
• 11/28/18: They 'had no heart'?
• 11/21/18: The Ungrateful Nation
• 11/14/18: Nationalism and Patriotism Don't Have to Be Opposites
• 11/08/18: The Myth of Obama, the Myth of Trump and the Reality of Elections
• 10/31/18: When We Broaden the Definition of Incitement, Freedom Suffers
• 10/24/18: How Dems Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Federalism
• 10/17/18: Dems Know They Can Always Count on the Media
• 10/10/18: What Do We Have In Common?
• 09/27/18: Should You Believe All Accusers?
• 09/19/18: The Politicization of the Kavanaugh Sexual Abuse Allegations Damages #MeToo
• 09/13/18: When Government Becomes Everything, Everything Becomes Crazy
• 09/05/18: Screaming and Whining Aren't Strategies
• 08/29/18: What Nonreligious People Get Wrong About Religious People
• 08/22/18: Do Politics Matter?
• 08/15/18: What If Everybody Sucks at Everything?
• 08/08/18: Is Collusion Criminal?
• 08/01/18: Being a Socialist Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry
• 07/25/18: The Policy of Unintended Consequences
• 07/18/18: What Is Democratic Socialism?
• 07/11/18: When Abortion Becomes a Sacrament
• 07/04/18: What the Courts Are for
• 06/27/18: The Rise of the Mob
• 06/20/18: The Banality of Bias
• 06/13/18: Trump's Triumph or Kim's Coup?
• 06/06/18: Supreme Court: Be Polite When You Violate Others' Rights
• 05/30/18: The Suicide of Europe
• 05/23/18: How the Russia Investigation Helps Trump
• 05/16/18: Why Jerusalem Matters
• 05/09/18: The Day the Iran Deal Died
• 05/02/18: Oh, Say Kanye Sees
• 04/25/18: Who Controls Your Kids' Lives?
• 04/18/18: If You Don't Agree With Me, You're a Racist Who Likes Death Threats
• 04/13/18: Zuckerberg's truthful congressional admission could prove very costly
• 04/11/18: The Death of the DOJ and the FBI
• 04/04/18: The Grisly History of Chappaquiddick
• 03/28/18: A New Kind of Gridlock
• 03/21/18: Stop Making Children Into Moral Authorities
• 03/14/18: Until Dems Come to Grips With Why Hillary Lost, Trump Will Keep Winning moderate liberalism
• 03/07/18: Dems, Intersectionality and Anti-Semitism
• 02/28/18: How The Dems Will Lose in 2020
• 02/21/18: We Have to Do Something'
• 02/14/18: This Isn't Normal
• 02/07/18: On the Super Bowl and the Social Fabric
• 01/31/18: Can a Bad Man Be a Good President?
• 01/24/18: What the Latest Stupid Government Shutdown Means
• 01/17/18: Stop Feministsplaining Sex to Men
• 01/15/18: Hollywood only steps up when caught with its pants down, so spare us the lectures on morality
• 01/10/18: The Virtue-Signaling Anti-Virtue Crowd
• 01/03/18: America's Left in the Grip of Insanity
• 12/27/17: Time to Defund the United Nations
• 12/20/17: Does Yes Ever Mean Yes?
• 12/13/17: Pity, enrich the bullied?
• 12/06/17: Fiscal Responsibility or Lower Taxes?
• 11/29/17: Bill Clinton Won After All
• 11/22/17: The Sultans of America and Their Harems
• 11/15/17: What Are Our Representatives Supposed to Do?
• 11/08/17: What an American Hero Looks Like
• 11/01/17: The Swamp Is D.C.
• 10/25/17: The Delusional Optimism of Both Sides
• 10/14/17: 'Raising Awareness' Isn't Helping Much
• 10/04/17: The Power of Good
• 09/27/17: The Strategy of Going Too Far
• 09/20/17: The end of the First Amendment
• 09/13/17: Fool us once . . . Yet again, the scheming Dems are signing checks the country can't cash
• 09/06/17: If Republicans Don't Make a Move, They Deserve to Lose
• 08/30/17: What Hurricane Harvey Teaches Us About Humanity
• 08/23/17: President Trump and the Politics of Attitude
• 08/16/17: What the second most powerful man in a country one-fifth of humanity is reading this summer --- and why it matters