• Tiger Woods was reported Monday to have been offered a billion dollars by Saudi Arabia to leave the PGA Tour and join the Saudis' LIV international pro golf tour. I certainly don't mind Tiger taking all that money from the Saudis. With his record, I just hope they don't enroll him in flight school.
• The White House reported Monday the Biden Administration is mulling a federal gas tax holiday and even gas rebates in an effort to alleviate the pain of filling up at the gas station. I don't want to be a billionaire. I just want to be rich enough to stare off into the distance whenever I'm pumping gas.
• The Supreme Court may rule today on abortion, climate, guns and immigration. If conservatives win, the left will burn cities, and if the Left wins, conservatives will want to secede. Fentanyl has just gone from our most dangerous knockout drug to the only thing that can calm us down and save the Republic.
• American Airlines pulled out of three cities due to the pilot shortage Tuesday while airport chaos produced twenty thousand canceled flights last week. In addition, they're charging unruly passengers that they kick off the plane a fifty dollar removal fee, which isn't right. Your first forcible removal is free.
• The Wall Street Journal expressed worry about a possible recession on the horizon Sunday after the stock market had its worst one-week slide since the first month of the pandemic. Trillions were lost in the crash. Dow Jones vowed this was the last time he gets on a bicycle and goes Ridin' with Biden.
• Georgia's GOP Senate candidate Herschel Walker, a critic of absentee fathers, acknowledged on Friday three more additional kids out of wedlock, along with others previously admitted. They all had a fun Father's Day dinner together. At one point the kids got silly and threw their name tags at each other.
• The Columbus Dispatch reported Ohio police had difficulty pulling over a drunken Amish buggy driver passed out in the driver's seat Friday because the horse knew the way home and kept going. My new policy is, I no longer laugh at the Amish. Every day they go clickety-clack right past the gas stations.