• Florida's law banning sex education before the fourth grade was blasted by the Teacher's Union Monday. By fall, L.A. first graders will have to recite from four book primers in reading circle. The books are Dick and Jane, Jane and Jane, Jane Wants to Be Dick, and Dick is Transitioning into Jane.
• House Democrats proposed a special surtax on wealthy Americans last week which penalizes you for being successful. A Forbes study shows Baby Boomers possess the vast majority of the nation's wealth. I don't like to brag about my personal fortune, but I've had the air conditioning on all morning.
• The White House last week agreed to take in one hundred thousand Ukrainian refugees into the U.S. until things cool off. I saw a Ukrainian refugee who made it into the U.S. interviewed who said he is returning to Ukraine. He's been wounded four times and that was during his layover at Chicago O'Hare.
• Los Angeles malls report a steep drop in business since re-opening after young shoppers got used to ordering things online and having them delivered to their door. It's much more fun to do your shopping in person. This morning Elon Musk picked up Twitter at the Five and Ten Billion Dollar Store.
• The London Daily Mail reports a British motorist crashed and completely totaled his new Ferrari on the road in Derbyshire after driving it only two miles away from the dealership where he'd just bought the race car Saturday. He had just spent two hundred thousand dollars. And that was just on fuel.
• Chris Rock said Friday he'll comment soon on being slapped by Will Smith for kidding his wife at the Oscars last week. The drama seems silly to me. Forget any danger inherent in Chris insulting a bald actress, Don Rickles is the only guy in history who had the courage to make fun of Frank Sinatra.
• White House press secretary Jen Psaki is reported negotiating to leave the Biden administration to host a show on MSNBC. She's worn down. Jen Psaki is sick and tired of having to stand onstage every morning and remind reporters that Joe Biden does not speak for the President of the United States.
• President Biden in a speech launching a sub Saturday referred to Michelle Obama as President Obama's vice president, when in fact, he himself was President Obama's vice president. Who am I to judge? The doctor diagnosed me with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which means I am AWESOME!
• The White House tapped the Strategic Oil Reserve Friday, releasing a million barrels of oil a day for six months, which leads right up to Election Day. Everything is aimed at the fall elections. To that point, the White House said claims that Hunter Biden is President Biden's son is Russian disinformation.