• The Super Bowl was witnessed by over one hundred million TV viewers, many of whom tuned in for the commercials. The annual Puppy Bowl took place during halftime of the game. This is much different than the Puppy Bowl currently taking place in the Beijing Olympics, which is served with rice.
• The New York Times led the establishment media Sunday in calling for Canada's government to deploy its army to crush the parked trucks protesting Covid mandates. Here we go. It's only a matter of time before CNN starts calling them assault trucks and calls upon Congress to pass truck control laws.
• L.A. police reports a rap star and three entourage members were wounded at a nightclub Super Bowl party shootout Saturday. The shooter got away unidentified. The party must have been in honor of Stevie Wonder and Beethoven, because when police arrived, nobody saw anything and nobody heard anything.
• Scientific American reports on research by scientists in Silicon Valley on delaying the pace of human aging. They seek to bolster our blood cell regeneration response to what they call bodily insults as we age. I must admit I'm insulted that my car gets more extended warranty offers than I do.
• Politico sent reporters to California to ask Californians how guilty they feel that the weather is so warm in February, and if that makes them worry about the future of the planet. If you are oblivious to climate change, you will die. If you are obsessed with climate change, you will die more meaningfully.