The FBI did everything but drive Hillary's getaway car.
Former secretary of state Clinton is a free woman largely thanks to the tender loving care that the FBI provided her and her conspirators during its probe of her illegal, unsecure e-mail server and related abuse of government secrets. GOP lawmakers concluded this after grilling FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe on December 21, behind closed doors, according to John Solomon's molar-grinding expose in Tuesday's The Hill.
"For the first time, investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken," Solomon reported. This proof includes newly confirmed suspicions and what Solomon calls revelations of "irregularities and contradictions" in the FBI's inquiry.
- Former FBI director James Comey's first draft of his statement exonerating Hillary Clinton was dated May 2, 2016. But FBI agents on this case still were collecting subpoenaed documents and other relevant evidence. They cataloged additional exhibits onMay 13, 19, and 26.
- Comey wrote his "Free Hillary!" speech before 12 to 17 separate witnesses had been questioned, including Hillary herself. She was not interrogated untilJuly 2 fully two months after Comey penned remarks designed to keep her from jail. He delivered his words of absolution that July 5, in a widely covered press conference.
- Comey'sMay 2draft reportedly declared, "The sheer volume of information that was properly classified as Secret at the time it was discussed on email (that is, excluding the ‘up classified' emails) supports an inference that the participants were grossly negligent in their handling of that information."
Hillary is only human. Even her critics might excuse a couple of goof-ups, in which she accidentally exposed a classified record or two. However, Hillary operated a busted water main of classified data that flowed in from State and gushed out of her lawless, do-it-yourself server. These 113 "born-classified" records included eight Top Secret e-mails, 10 Confidential ones, and 37 Secret messages.
- Comey's first draft correctly called this behavior "grossly negligent." That precise legal standard should have triggered Hillary's prosecution under the Espionage Act of 1917, 18 U.S. Code § 793. Luckily for her and her comrades, Peter Strzok a disgraced, vociferously anti-Trump and volubly pro-Hillary FBI official excised those words and inserted "extremely careless," language absent from that statute. This removed the pesky formulation and helped Hillary sway voters rather than federal jurors.
- The technician who handled Hillary's server after it left her Chappaqua, New York, mansion also unlawfully erased e-mails on its hard drive soon after Hillary's attorney spoke with Platte River Networks, the technical advisor's employer.
"What did the FBI do to investigate this apparent obstruction?" Senate Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley (R – Iowa) wondered on the Senate floor. "According to affidavits filed in federal court absolutely nothing."
- Also scot free is Hillary's top aide, Huma Abedin. According to Judicial Watch, whose Freedom of Information Act lawsuit liberated State documents, "at least 18 classified e-mails" migrated from Hillary's server to the laptop that Abedin shared with her ex-husband, imprisoned pedophile Anthony Weiner, a former Democrat congressman from Brooklyn, New York. Abedin also sent sensitive State Department passwords to her unprotected personal Yahoo account.
So far, Team Hillary has suffered zero consequences for treating state secrets as reverently as old newspapers.
Kristian Saucier should be so lucky. The former Navy machinist took six photos within the classified area of the U.S.S. Alexandria, a nuclear submarine on which he served in 2009. He wanted to show his family his workplaces. This was illegal, but hardly nefarious.
Nonetheless, Saucier was prosecuted for unauthorized possession of defense information. He pled guilty, spent one year in federal prison, and is undergoing six months of house arrest. He is now a garbage collector, and his home is in foreclosure.
This farce is the polar opposite of equal justice under law. It will remain so until Hillary Clinton, her henchpersons, and her FBI fan club are all locked up.
12/29/17 2017 was Trump's Year of Winning Dangerously
08/17/17 Trump accurately blames both sides for Charlottesville mayhem
06/08/17 Senate must shift judicial confirmations into high gear
04/28/17 Good, Bad & Ugly of Trump's First 100 Days
04/06/17 Kremlin-crazed Trumpophobes snored as Clintons made Russia great again
11/11/16 Voters just saved America from disaster, and for that they should be thanked
11/04/16 On Election Day, voters should flush the toilet
10/28/16 Hillary's new hires would go FAR beyond the Supreme Court
10/14/16 How Hillary hides dangers of plan for Syrian refugees
10/07/16 Trump should make bureaucrats removable again
09/30/16 Temperamentally unfit for president, indeed
09/23/16 What Senate Armed Services Committee members -- current and former -- know about 'clueless' Clinton
09/09/16 Hillary now will campaign for president as the chant,'Lock her up!' rings in her ears --- and correctly so
08/26/16 Never Trump seeds would bear socialist fruit
08/18/16 What other Republican standard bearers understood but were never brave enough to utter
08/12/16 Never Trump: Clinton's Fifth Column
07/22/16 GOPers are the political extremists --- seriously?
07/15/16 Invisible men: Black victims of black killers remain in the shadows
06/03/16 Henchman's appeal leaves Hillary on hook