Jewish World Review Nov. 5, 2012/ 22 Mar-Cheshvan, 5773
Actually, Obama is growing the economy
By Deroy Murdock
Who says President Barack Obama is bad for growth? True, U.S. gross domestic product grew 2 percent in the third quarter. However, comparing data from the time of the president's inauguration on Jan. 20, 2009, and today's latest figures proves that plenty of things have grown quite robustly during the Obama years.
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.
Comment by clicking here.
Deroy Murdock is a columnist with Scripps Howard News Service and a media fellow with the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace at Stanford University.
• 10/26/12: Romney's ignored Mitt-zvahs
• 10/19/12: Obama's most dangerous disappointment
• 10/12/12: About Behghazi, Obama lied, people died --- and few bother to cry (out)
• 10/05//12: Obama the exacerbater
• 09/28/12: Barack Obama, slacker-in-chief
• 09/24/12: Citizens or subjects? Candidates offer choice
• 08/17/12: Dems ignore own issues with Medicare
• 08/13/12: Speech Romney should give on Bain
• 07/20/12: Obama's green projects bleeding red
• 07/13/12: EPA, why fine oil firms over fantasy biofuel?
• 07/06/12: How about remembering Mexican victims of 'Fast and Furious'?
• 06/29/12: Health-care victory will give Obama headaches
• 06/22/12: Mitt Romney, get on bus
• 06/18/12: The 'racist' Florida vote purge obeys federal law
• 06/08/12: Scott Walker's win should propel big reforms, stiffen pols' spines
• 06/01/12: Regulators regulate, and that's a problem
• 05/25/12: WWII hero Karski to receive U.S. Medal of Freedom
• 05/18/12: Not the behavior of normal Americans
• 05/18/12: Spacemen to NASA: Cool it on global warming
• 05/04/12: Libs want to plunge the penthouse
• 04/27/12: Obama and company are pushing hard on the pedal for deadlier cars
• 04/20/12: We don't need no stinkin' budget?
• 04/14/12: New Reasons to Hate Obamacare
• 04/06/12: Team Obama plays energy policy for laughs
• 03/30/12: Twitchy Dems need to let workers put tax-cut money in retirement funds
• 03/23/12: Why not $100-an-hour minimum wage?
• 03/15/12: The real (high) cost of Obama's health care act
• 03/09/12: Race-baiting Dems oppose voter ID
• 03/02/12: Forget kids --- today's debt hurts adults
• 02/24/12: Dems arise against Obamacare
• 02/17/12: The voting dead are understated
• 02/10/12: Holder takes on 'racist' photo-ID cards: Prejudice is widespread --- even Obama backed them
• 02/03/12: On tax plans, Gingrich trumps Romney
• 01/27/12: Photo IDs can protect elections, let dead rest
• 01/20/12: Romney runs hot and cold on global warming
• 01/13/12: Economic freedom declines in U.S.
• 01/06/12: Time to yank off Mitt's mask
• 12/23/11: Boehner hands Dems a gift
• 12/15/11: The U.S. could learn much from Hong Kong
• 12/09/11:$687 billion is available to Congress free of strings
• 12/02/11: Obama criticizes Wall Street but takes money from it
• 11/18/11: Puerto Rico shows Washington the way
• 11/11/11: Take heed, America: In Ohio even left-wing unionists voted to repeal ObamaCare
• 10/28/11: Thanks, Netanyahu, for surge of hardened terrorists
• 10/24/11:The Obama Spend-O-Rama
• 10/17/11: Cain stakes his viable claim just by showing up
• 10/07/11: Green jobs are national scandal
• 10/04/11: Obama proudly declares class war
• 09/23/11: Obama wrong about Do-Nothing Congress
• 09/16/11: Obama needs Ryan's vision on jobs
• 09/09/11: Reaganomics trounces Obamanomics
• 09/02/11: Labor leaders to Obama: Stop killing jobs
• 08/26/11: Pro-market Perry vaults over Romney in GOP race
• 08/19/11: Some rich Americans will not rest until Washington boosts their taxes
• 08/12/11: Hope, change and free birth control for all
• 08/05/11: Debt deal does virtually nothing
• 07/21/11: Dems pro-choice on abortion but little else
• 07/15/11: Debt deception: If only Dems were honest and GOPers were courageous
• 07/08/11: Congress' war on light bulb blows up
© 2011, SCRIPPS HOWARD NEWS SERVICE