The Kosher Gourmet by Megan Gordon With its colorful cache of purples and oranges and reds, COLLARD GREEN SLAW is a marvelous mood booster --- not to mention just downright delish
April 18, 2014
Rabbi Yonason Goldson: Clarifying one of the greatest philosophical conundrums in theology
The Kosher Gourmet by Julie Rothman Almondy, flourless torta del re (Italian king's cake), has royal roots, is simple to make, . . . but devour it because it's simply delicious
: Trying hard to be 'positive' but never succeeding? Blame Your Brain
April 14, 2014
Rabbi Dr Naftali Brawer: Passover frees us from the tyranny of time
: First degree: How America really recovered from a murder epidemic
: When love is not enough: Teaching your kids about the realities of adult relationships
: How you can tell if your financial adviser is setting you up for potential ruin
: Up to 500,000 people die each year from hepatitis C-related liver disease. New Treatment Has Over 90% Success Rate
: Eating Watermelon Can Help Control High Blood Pressure
April 11, 2014
Rabbi Hillel Goldberg: Silence is much more than golden
: How to value a child for who he is, not just what he does
: A Simple Blood Test Might Soon Diagnose Cancer
: Have A Slow Metabolism? Let Science Speed It Up For You
April 9, 2014
Jonathan Tobin: Why Did Kerry Lie About Israeli Blame?
Samuel G. Freedman
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: How Beans, Peas, And Chickpeas Cleanse Bad Cholesterol and Lowers Risk of Heart Disease
April 8, 2014
Coffee Drinkers Rejoice! Your Cup Of Joe Can Prevent Death From Liver Disease
Electric 'Thinking Cap' Puts Your Brain Power Into High Gear
April 4, 2014
A life of love: How to build lasting relationships with your children
Older Women: Save Your Heart, Prevent Stroke Don't Drink Diet
Why 50 million Americans will still have spring allergies after taking meds
Teacher keeps promise to mail thousands of former students letters written by their past selves
April 2, 2014
Should South Carolina Jews be forced to maintain this chimney built by Germans serving the Nazis?
Get happy: 20 scientifically proven happiness activities
It's Genetic! Obesity and the 'Carb Breakdown' Gene
Jewish World Review
Jennifer Rubin Archives
• 09/13/19 Moderates stood out in the third debate. Too bad it won't make much of a difference
• 09/10/19 Here's how Amy Klobuchar could pull off the nomination
• 08/22/19 Dem debates: And then there were 10
• 08/21/19 Harris' health care retreat shows it never pays to follow the herd
• 08/20/19 Warren just emphasized her biggest weakness
• 08/19/19 Warren's success depends on her answering these five questions
• 08/16/19 Hickenlooper's graceful exit sets standard --- time for other Dems to copy it
• 08/15/19 Is it do-or-die time for alternatives to Joe Biden?
• 08/07/19 Keep your eye on states that matter
• 07/30/19 Dems may come to love the electoral college again
• 07/17/19 For Dem presidential candidates, the early states are a five-way race --- for now
• 07/16/19 The one quality that will determine the Democratic nominee
• 07/14/19 What we know about state of Dem primary
• 07/11/19 How Biden gets his 'electability' back
• 07/10/19 Where the Dem primary race stands after the first debate
• 07/09/19 The questions presidential candidates need to answer
• 07/08/19 Putting the candidates' ideas under a bright light
• 07/05/19 Is Biden getting the Hillary treatment?
• 07/04/19 President Biden? Stop laughing
• 07/03/19 Sometimes, even in post-debate polling, conventional wisdom gets it right
• 07/02/19 Biden addresses one problem, but bigger ones remain
• 07/01/19 Five questions we are left with after the debates
• 06/27/19 The first debate: Who won, who lost and what matters
• 06/26/19 How moderates can emerge from the shadows
• 06/25/19: Who's rising, who's falling and who's invisible
• 06/24/19: When is a gaffe a gaffe?
• 06/21/19: Warren is climbing, Sanders is panicking
• 06/20/19: The perils and privileges of being Joe Biden
• 06/19/19: Dems, you've been warned
• 06/18/19: The current state of the Dem primary race
• 06/17/19: What we know about state of Dem primary
• 06/14/19: Warren and Sanders are going in opposite directions
• 06/13/19: Why Buttigieg and Warren are surging
• 06/12/19: Six questions for Team Biden
• 06/05/19: Which progressive could topple Biden?
• 06/03/19: Let's talk about electability
• 05/31/19: Jon Tester to Dems: 'There is no secret sauce'
• 05/30/19: When the field thins, Biden still may be on top
• 05/29/19: Could Kamala Harris be the anti-Biden?
• 05/28/19: The media coverage vs. reality in the Dem primary race
• 05/27/19: Biden, four contestants --- and all the rest
• 05/24/19: Is Sanders past his sell-by date?
• 05/23/19: Let's examine what political polls are telling us about one key battleground state
• 05/22/19: Why, despite all of the media fawning, Buttigieg likely won't win
• 05/21/19: Biden: The end of the beginning
• 05/20/19: In presidential politics, Pennsylvania counts most of all
• 05/16/19: Why Biden continues to lead his Dem competitors
• 05/14/19: Why Iowa is so important to Dem presidential contenders
• 05/13/19: A tale of two Dem 'resets': Harris and O'Rourke
• 05/09/19: Dems, just say no to the 'free stuff' crowd
• 05/08/19: The media underestimates Biden's strengths
• 05/06/19: Why not Elizabeth Warren?
• 05/03/19: Do two newcomers into the Democratic primary matter?
• 05/01/19: Biden leans on Obama, even without an endorsement
• 04/29/19: Seriously, Bernie?
• 04/26/19: Biden makes the case: He's the guy to defeat Trump
• 04/25/19: The Dems' future, and indeed our democracy's, may depend on Biden's success
• 04/24/19: Joe Biden gets ready to take the plunge
• 04/17/19: Who are all these guys?
• 04/16/19: The challenge that comes with top-tier status
• 04/15/19: What the media doesn't get about Joe Biden
• 04/12/19: Dems should listen to Pelosi on health care
• 04/10/19: Pundits may be emphatic, but they're routinely wrong
• 04/09/19: What sets these Dem candidates apart
• 04/08/19: What money means to candidates
• 04/05/19: After his video, Biden may come out even stronger
• 04/04/19: The press can't let Sanders duck the hard questions
• 04/03/19: Two Very Different Donkeys: Klobuchar and O'Rourke, a study in contrasts
• 04/02/19: 'Electability' and 'Bernie' don't belong in the same sentence
• 04/01/19: Each candidate must diagnose what's wrong with the US
• 03/29/19: The Dems, handicapped
• 03/26/19: Happy Anniversary, Bernie! (Well, sort of.)
• 03/25/19: How to watch the primary race
• 03/21/19: Bernie is being Bernie, and plenty of Dems don't like it
• 03/20/19: Primary voters: Ask candidates these fundamental questions
• 03/19/19: Beto O'Rourke: Savior or slacker?
• 03/18/19: Warren can teach Democrats something about defending capitalism
• 03/15/19: Beto O'Rourke jumps into the presidential race. Here's the big question
• 03/14/19: What have the Dems vying to be president accomplished?
• 03/13/19: 4 things to watch for in Dem primary
• 03/11/19: What to watch for when Biden and Beto launch
• 02/28/19: What Warren's latest pledge means
• 02/27/19: Are Dems going to let Sanders get away with this?
• 02/21/19: Bernie's money haul --- and what it doesn't mean
• 02/12/19: How our politics got so stupid
• 03/07/18: Nikki Haley steals the show at AIPAC
• 08/11/17: Republicans' biggest worry: A wave election against do-nothing lawmakers
• 02/21/17: McMaster will be a good teammate as national security adviser
• 09/05/16: Debate questions for Hillary Clinton
• 09/01/16: Where Cruz fits in the post-Trump world
• 08/16/16: How will McConnell and Ryan fare after the election?
• 08/15/16: Post-Trump Republicans: To shun or not to shun?
• 07/28/16: Can Bill Clinton get voters to like Hillary?
• 07/01/16: Who will spark the delegate revolt?
• 06/24/16: Court decisions: What they tell us, and don't
• 06/23/16: Hillary's possible VP picks: Only one is ready for prime time
• 06/16/16: Time for panic or for #NeverTrump
• 06/07/16: If only a few Republicans had led, and not followed Trump
• 06/03/16: Could a third candidate ever have worked?
• 05/24/16: A game plan for the forlorn conservatives
• 05/23/16: Defending trade against bad arguments
• 05/13/16: Delegates should declare: No tax returns, no nomination
• 05/12/16: What could a third candidate offer?
• 05/10/16: Cruz should stop the blame game
• 05/03/16: Jeb had Rubio pegged right
• 04/28/16: 10 takeaways from Fiorina's kick-off
• 04/27/16: Who's on Cruz's VP short list?
• 04/26/16: RNC chair ignores the GOP's existential choice
• 04/18/16: A Clinton Iran approach Republicans could support
• 04/15/16: What sort of running mate does Cruz need?
• 04/13/16: The Republican choice: Get over the animosity toward Cruz --- or get Trump
• 04/08/16: This is the right election to be unlikable
• 04/07/16: The soft bigotry of low expectations for Trump
• 04/06/16: Trump's desperation begets another impossible to implement idea
• 04/05/16: Impossible for Paul Ryan to run for president? Think again
• 04/04/16: RNC chair's toadying to Trump is killing the GOP
• 04/01/16: Trump's ignorance is catching up with him
• 03/30/16: Is the FBI, in effect, going to foist Trump on the country?
• 03/23/16: Brussels may prove Trump's undoing --- and an opportunity for Cruz
• 03/21/16: Romney is not merely #NeverTrump, but #YesOpenConvention
• 03/17/16: The frightful prospect of Trump as commander in chief
• 03/14/16: An open letter to two former U.S. attorneys
• 03/10/16: Sorry, Marco Rubio, it's time to fold
• 03/09/16: Who's feeding Trump those nutty foreign policy ideas?
• 03/08/16: How important are Tuesday's primaries for each GOP candidate?
• 03/07/16: Rubio better toughen up, and fast
• 03/04/16: Why Cruz has a harder path forward than Rubio
• 03/03/16: Cruz over Rubio? Don't be so certain
• 03/02/16: Chris Christie is now ruined
• 03/01/16: Has Trump revulsion reached critical mass?
• 02/29/16: The mainstream media is coronating Trump
• 02/25/16: 10 takeaways from the Nevada caucuses
• 02/24/16: Iraq and Libya are harder the second time
• 02/23/16: Romney's silence for now makes sense
• 02/19/16: 10 takeaways from CNN's town hall
• 02/15/16: Eight Rubio take-aways from the debate
• 02/15/16: The winners of the South Carolina debate
• 02/10/16: Hillary is in deep trouble, and Trump is not going away
• 02/09/16: Good reasons for Hillary not to release her speeches
• 02/08/16: Kasich and Bush should send Christie roses
• 02/05/16: Cruz-Carson-Trump circular firing squad
• 02/01/16: The debate without Trump was a relief for the candidates and the GOP
• 01/25/16: Is that your final answer?
• 01/18/16: Two critical weeks may determine the GOP nominee
• 01/13/16: State of the Union: A president out of touch, out of ideas
• 01/11/16: Distinguished pols of the week
• 01/04/16: The more things change in politics. . .
• 12/24/15: A Christmas gift list for politicians
• 12/22/15: Lindsey Graham is out, others should follow
• 12/21/15: How to run the next GOP debate
• 12/14/15: For evangelicals in Iowa, it's 'anybody but Trump'
• 12/10/15: Ted Cruz diminishes himself in cowering before Donald Trump
• 12/09/15: Paul Ryan, another grown-up voice in the anti-Trump chorus
• 12/07/15: The GOP field is shifting --- and shrinking
• 11/25/15: Six reasons Ted Cruz is in trouble
• 11/23/15: Hillary's extraordinary flip-flop-flips on Iraq
• 11/10/15: Kerry's moral idiocy of the worst type
• 11/18/15: Five questions on where the GOP presidential race is going
• 11/16/15: Is Donald Trump losing it?
• 11/03/15: Jeb's joy; Where is it?
• 11/02/15: How to attack Hillary for the right reasons
• 10/26/15: Will Donald Trump stick around to lose in Iowa?
• 10/22/15: Jim Webb offers a lesson and an opportunity for the GOP
• 10/21/15: Jeb Bush's big chance to knock out Donald Trump
• 10/20/15: How Biden could affect the GOP race
• 10/15/15: The first Democratic debate: The best night of Hillary's campaign?
• 10/13/15: Why Ryan should take the speaker job
• 10/12/15: Here is what to ask Hillary at the first Dem debate