The Kosher Gourmet by Megan Gordon With its colorful cache of purples and oranges and reds, COLLARD GREEN SLAW is a marvelous mood booster --- not to mention just downright delish
April 18, 2014
Rabbi Yonason Goldson: Clarifying one of the greatest philosophical conundrums in theology
The Kosher Gourmet by Julie Rothman Almondy, flourless torta del re (Italian king's cake), has royal roots, is simple to make, . . . but devour it because it's simply delicious
: Trying hard to be 'positive' but never succeeding? Blame Your Brain
April 14, 2014
Rabbi Dr Naftali Brawer: Passover frees us from the tyranny of time
: First degree: How America really recovered from a murder epidemic
: When love is not enough: Teaching your kids about the realities of adult relationships
: How you can tell if your financial adviser is setting you up for potential ruin
: Up to 500,000 people die each year from hepatitis C-related liver disease. New Treatment Has Over 90% Success Rate
: Eating Watermelon Can Help Control High Blood Pressure
April 11, 2014
Rabbi Hillel Goldberg: Silence is much more than golden
: How to value a child for who he is, not just what he does
: A Simple Blood Test Might Soon Diagnose Cancer
: Have A Slow Metabolism? Let Science Speed It Up For You
April 9, 2014
Jonathan Tobin: Why Did Kerry Lie About Israeli Blame?
Samuel G. Freedman
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: How Beans, Peas, And Chickpeas Cleanse Bad Cholesterol and Lowers Risk of Heart Disease
April 8, 2014
Coffee Drinkers Rejoice! Your Cup Of Joe Can Prevent Death From Liver Disease
Electric 'Thinking Cap' Puts Your Brain Power Into High Gear
April 4, 2014
A life of love: How to build lasting relationships with your children
Older Women: Save Your Heart, Prevent Stroke Don't Drink Diet
Why 50 million Americans will still have spring allergies after taking meds
Teacher keeps promise to mail thousands of former students letters written by their past selves
April 2, 2014
Should South Carolina Jews be forced to maintain this chimney built by Germans serving the Nazis?
Get happy: 20 scientifically proven happiness activities
It's Genetic! Obesity and the 'Carb Breakdown' Gene
Jewish World Review
Ed Rogers Archives
• 09/24/19: Whistleblower complaint may end up being worse for Biden than Trump
• 09/02/19: 'Comey' is now a verb
• 08/30/19: Trump's stumbles still don't overwhelm the economy for America's small businesses
• 08/21/19: Illegal immigrants have rights. Shaping American democracy isn't one of them
• 07/31/19: This GOP operative ranks the first Detroit Dem debaters
• 07/26/19: The budget deal is good politics --- but terrible policy
• 07/25/19: The Mueller bombshell that wasn't
• 07/03/19: Is Biden the wrong guy at the wrong time?
• 06/28/19: This partisan Republican's ranking of the Dems' second debate performances
• 06/27/19: This partisan Republican's ranking of the Dems' debate performances
• 06/25/19: Dem debates can offer clarity
• 06/14/19: The faux outrage over Trump's comments on opposition research
• 05/17/19: Will the Dems give up on Beto O'Rourke?
• 05/13/19: Why are some people so down on Joe Biden?
• 05/09/19: Trump should let Mueller testify
• 05/07/19: Did Nancy Pelosi just jump the shark?
• 05/06/19: Dems fear Barr, you can smell it
• 04/26/19: What are the Dems thinking?
• 04/19/19: The Mueller report is in its supernova stage
• 04/17/19: Mueller may be done, but Barr is just getting started
• 04/15/19: Do budget deficits even matter in 2020?
• 04/08/19: Buttigieg's slipper moment
• 03/26/19: Enjoy the moment, my fellow GOPers. It's far from over
• 03/20/19: The Beto backlash
• 03/13/19: Dems are hypocrites on impeachment
• 03/06/19: The 2020 race is off to a bleak start
• 02/27/19: Can America build big things anymore?
• 02/21/19: Will there be a credible challenge to Trump for the GOP nomination?
• 02/13/19: How the president is cleverly boxing in his 2020 rivals
• 02/07/19: The State of the Union is good for Trump
• 01/22/19: The Mueller intervention and Dems' intransigence bode ill for American politics
• 01/17/19: Dems already on the path to 2020 loss?
• 01/10/19: REVEALED: Democratic socialists can't hide their shallowness
• 10/15/18: Dems and the lib media are afraid of Kanye West. What else explains their behavior?
• 10/11/18: Dems look, shout and storm like a mob
• 09/26/18: Mitch McConnell is Kavanaugh's 'lodestar'
• 09/21/18: Dem senators in red states are in a lose-lose situation
• 08/23/18: Is anything different for President Trump this time?
• 08/13/18: What will the GOP's post-midterms foreign policy look like?
• 07/30/18: Are Dems setting Trump up for reelection?
• 07/02/18: Republicans should study Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's rise
• 06/21/18: Hey, Dem-lusionals: No message-y, no win-y
• 06/14/18: The demise of the two-party system is something that should cause real concern
• 06/01/18: The factors that will shape the midterms
• 05/10/18: The Dems' frightening embrace of socialism
• 05/02/18: There is no resuscitating the Trump-Russia collusion story
• 04/30/18: Dems' opposition to Mike Pompeo is exactly what's wrong with politics today
• 04/19/18: Anyone who wants to connent with people could learn a lot from Barbara Bush
• 04/18/18: Comey's 'tell-all' will make things more difficult for the Dems --- and himself
• 04/12/18: Mr. President, tell the lawyers: You're fired!
• 03/22/18: Robert Mueller's Russia investigation is at a crossroads
• 03/19/18: I hope Dems defend sanctuary cities --- it's bad policy, and it'll cost them
• 03/07/18: What is so significant about Sam Nunberg?
• 02/08/18: The so-called GOP-FBI split is a Democratic fantasy
• 02/06/18: So, what does the Nunes memo have to do with the Mueller investigation?
• 01/31/18: Trump's State of the Union address almost a home run
• 01/29/18: Dems are coming unhinged over the Trump economy
• 01/25/18: Maybe Trump has a new message for Davos
• 01/23/18: What Booker's rant reveals
• 01/17/18: High stakes for Trump at the World Economic Forum
• 01/12/18: With Bannon gone, maybe a Trump coalition can emerge
• 01/06/18: Wolff's 'Fire and Fury' finally splits Bannon and Trump
• 01/04/18: Does the Hillary Clinton email matter need a fresh look? Darn right it does!
• 12/28/17: Future presidents may thank Trump for acknowledging Jerusalem as Israel's capital
• 12/27/17: Will the 2018 elections be about Trump or peace and prosperity?
• 12/20/17: The economy is revving. Will Trump get credit?
• 12/18/17: The 2018 election could be Democrats and impeachment vs. Republicans and good economy
• 12/06/17: The quest for collusion is over as the desperate shriek for impeachment begins
• 12/04/17: Sorry, Dems: Flynn's plea doesn't prove collusion
• 11/28/17: 'Pass and pray' is the GOP tax-reform strategy
• 11/15/17: Emotionally satisfying, sure. But GOPers should not take the bait of 'lock her up'
• 11/13/17: GOP must fundamentally change their trajectory --- or lose, terribly
• 11/09/17: What do Dem wins really say about their 2018 chances?
• 11/03/17: Dems' use of the race card does real harm
• 11/01/17: For Trump haters, Monday's indictment was a sugar cube --- not a full meal
• 10/23/17: Cruz totally outclassed Sanders in debate
• 10/19/17: The Democratic Party's obsession with Hollywood celebrities finally blows up
• 10/17/17: John Kelly offers Washington a Xanax
• 10/12/17: Dems get desperate as accusations of Trump-Russia collusion fade
• 10/09/17: Steady Tillerson is here to stay
• 09/27/17: For congressional Republicans, it's tax reform or die
• 09/26/17: Hillary isn't helping the Dems move on
• 09/25/17: Cassidy-Graham: An inspired policy idea that came out of the blue
• 09/21/17: Trump's presence at the UN General Assembly was reassuring
• 09/06/17: If Republicans cower and punt on DACA
• 09/05/17: A 2020 Dem agenda is emerging
• 08/31/17: The Trump-Russia story survives, even as evidence of collusion fades
• 08/21/17: Jeff Sessions is Trump's MVP in the aftermath of Charlottesville
• 08/15/17: Obama's foreign policy haunts Trump and the United States
• 08/10/17: At a time like this, Trump's team sure seems heaven-sent
• 08/03/17: Dems can't hide their anti-business bias
• 08/02/17: John Kelly is President Trump's cry for help
• 07/26/17: Trying different things? Can Republicans accept Kid Rock?
• 07/21/17: Jeff Sessions and others: Don't quit!
• 07/18/17: Could an energy boom save Trump and the GOP in 2018?
• 07/17/17: Point fingers and feign outrage all you want, Dems. The holy grail of a Trump crime is still missing and you darn well know it
• 07/13/17: The media's mass hysteria over 'collusion' is out of control
• 07/12/17: The Dems aren't being honest about health care
• 07/11/17: All eyes are on Rex Tillerson
• 06/27/17: How the GOP is embracing changing campaigns, leaving Dems behind
• 06/26/17: With Dems desperate, Obama launches two-front war on Trump
• 06/22/17: Say it: The victory in Georgia's 6th is a yuge win for Trump
• 06/16/17: Trump's tweets are here to stay; the GOP must deal with it
• 06/09/17: Comey's testimony was a net plus for Trump
• 05/19/17: Mueller's presence will be good for Trump, even if he doesn't realize it
• 05/15/17: Trump won't let the Russia story die
• 05/11/17: Comey should have been out long ago
• 04/27/17: Dems are hoping that the Russia investigations will become Trump's Watergate. Why their pursuit of him may already be backfiring
• 04/03/17: Trump White House be granted an active RNC
• 03/20/17: In search of truth? GOP better not be baited
• 02/23/17: The 'deep state' is real. The 'alt right' is fake
• 02/17/16: The Trump presidency is not crippled
• 01/30/16: Politically illiterate Democratic celebs continue to embarrass themselves
• 01/13/16: Dems' opposition to Trump is lame, lazy and leaderless
• 12/21/16: The Russians weren't that good; the Obama administration was that bad
• 09/19/16: Trump's economic plan is a good start
• 07/26/16: Hillary faces three challenges that are unique to her and to this era in modern politics
• 06/15/16: The Obama administration starts work to save Hillary's hind
• 06/01/16: The long lines at airports are a problem for Hillary Clinton
• 05/23/16: Three reasons Bernie Sanders should stay in the race
• 05/17/16: Obama calling the kettle black
• 03/29/16: Can we talk about Ted Cruz?
• 03/10/16: After Tuesday's results, all eyes are on Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell