The Kosher Gourmet by Megan Gordon With its colorful cache of purples and oranges and reds, COLLARD GREEN SLAW is a marvelous mood booster --- not to mention just downright delish
April 18, 2014
Rabbi Yonason Goldson: Clarifying one of the greatest philosophical conundrums in theology
The Kosher Gourmet by Julie Rothman Almondy, flourless torta del re (Italian king's cake), has royal roots, is simple to make, . . . but devour it because it's simply delicious
: Trying hard to be 'positive' but never succeeding? Blame Your Brain
April 14, 2014
Rabbi Dr Naftali Brawer: Passover frees us from the tyranny of time
: First degree: How America really recovered from a murder epidemic
: When love is not enough: Teaching your kids about the realities of adult relationships
: How you can tell if your financial adviser is setting you up for potential ruin
: Up to 500,000 people die each year from hepatitis C-related liver disease. New Treatment Has Over 90% Success Rate
: Eating Watermelon Can Help Control High Blood Pressure
April 11, 2014
Rabbi Hillel Goldberg: Silence is much more than golden
: How to value a child for who he is, not just what he does
: A Simple Blood Test Might Soon Diagnose Cancer
: Have A Slow Metabolism? Let Science Speed It Up For You
April 9, 2014
Jonathan Tobin: Why Did Kerry Lie About Israeli Blame?
Samuel G. Freedman
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: How Beans, Peas, And Chickpeas Cleanse Bad Cholesterol and Lowers Risk of Heart Disease
April 8, 2014
Coffee Drinkers Rejoice! Your Cup Of Joe Can Prevent Death From Liver Disease
Electric 'Thinking Cap' Puts Your Brain Power Into High Gear
April 4, 2014
A life of love: How to build lasting relationships with your children
Older Women: Save Your Heart, Prevent Stroke Don't Drink Diet
Why 50 million Americans will still have spring allergies after taking meds
Teacher keeps promise to mail thousands of former students letters written by their past selves
April 2, 2014
Should South Carolina Jews be forced to maintain this chimney built by Germans serving the Nazis?
Get happy: 20 scientifically proven happiness activities
It's Genetic! Obesity and the 'Carb Breakdown' Gene
Jewish World Review
Glenn Reynolds Archives
• 08/17/20 Back to the future in policing? Civilian militias in American cities
• 08/03/20 In 2020, anything's possible. New government intelligence might prove alien life is, too. SERIOUSLY
• 06/30/20 When Black lives matter to Dems, and when they don't
• 06/08/20 This is huge, but in a sense nothing new: We were launching people into orbit over 50 years ago, after all. But SpaceX is doing it for much less, and that's revolutionary
• 05/10/20 Will these learned coronavirus lessons be ignored?
• 04/27/20 Stop asking us for sacrifices without empathy and humility
• 02/10/20 Campus leaders couldn't care less about racial progress
• 02/03/20 Have you hugged a fracker today? Our oil expansion keeps us safe from Iranian meddling
• 11/29/19 Dems shouldn't be surprised when another election passes them by
• 11/04/19 Should Trump get a third term if he's impeached and acquitted? Hmmmmm ...
• 10/13/19When attention gets monetized, it's up to consumers to make reasonable limits on the supply
• 09/23/19 Climate change is a major talking point in the Dem presidential primaries. When will they pay attention to the solution that actually works?
• 07/29/19 American media and politics today focus on divisions and wounds. But what I witnessed after a fatal traffic accident shows we're better than that
• 03/06/19 Higher education has a gender problem: Men
• 02/11/19 Understand class warfare to understand the news
• 11/24/18 Donald Trump must bust Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Google monopolies like Teddy Roosevelt
• 11/01/18 Sorry Dems, your political correctness will cost you
• 10/15/18 Brett Kavanaugh will bring change to the Supreme Court, but maybe not what you think
• 09/03/18 Hypocritical politically motivated feminism is killing #MeToo. Just ask Keith Ellison
• 07/23/18 Pols and bureaucrats are America's ruling class and they should start paying a price for failure. Accountability isn't just for little guys
• 07/02/18 America's coming civil war? It has already begun
• 04/16/18 Looking for 'solutions' to mass killings? Start with punishing failure
• 02/19/18 Most occupational licensing is corrupt and idiotic. People have a right to earn a living and Congress should make sure states don't get in the way
• 01/29/18 2018: What could possibly go . . right? Five possibilities
• 12/20/17 2018: What could possibly go wrong? Five possibilities
• 12/11/17 What happens when police fail
• 12/04/17 Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary
• 11/20/17 'Front Row Kids' and values have taken over our courts
• 09/04/17 Legal automation spells relief for lower-income Americans, hard times for lawyers
• 07/25/17 Science is letting us live longer --- but do we want to?
• 06/27/17 Unelected bureaucrats are running our lives: You didn't give these clowns power. They just grabbed it
• 06/06/17 Was Obama administration illegal spying worse than Watergate?
• 05/30/17 Bros are people, too
• 05/24/17 Airline industry's untold story
• 05/08/17 Former Dem Trump about to test party's patriotism
• 04/25/17 If you want my attention, pay me
• 04/16/17 The judge's unimpeachable honesty
• 04/10/17 Who the people?
• 04/03/17 The suicide of expertise
• 03/27/17 Colossal GOP failure and not just on health
• 03/14/17 Former U.S. attorney's petty defiance shows why he needed to be shown the door
• 03/06/17 A 'living Constitution' on the right? The Left should be glad that Gorsuch is an originalist and not a conservative activist
• 02/27/17 Trump and the crisis of the meritocracy: Is the era of stable American government over?
• 01/30/17 Elections matter too much
• 01/23/17 Trump has already delivered
• 01/16/17 Irrational fear of fellow countrymen is spreading
• 01/09/17 Fallout from humiliating the gentry libs
• 12/20/16 Title IX is 'bureaucratic sex creep' gone wild
• 12/12/16 Make D.C. a swamp again: Trump is scaring progressive hipsters away, he should send federal workers after them
• 12/05/16 The right's turn to censor?
• 11/28/16 Men to America --- Thanks for nothing
• 11/14/16 Official safe spaces marginalize Republicans as the 'other' and turn universities into a joke
• 11/07/16 Don't trust Clinton to avoid stupid wars
• 11/02/16 Voluntarily elect an out of control president?
• 09/19/16 We should elect Supreme Court justices
• 09/08/16 The new FBI information suggests Hillary is either criminal, criminally incompetent or both
• 08/29/16 Hillary's email drip-drip-drip continues because she is still hiding something
• 08/22/16 When rulers despise the ruled
• 08/10/16 Are they both trying to lose the White House?
• 07/25/16 Can we ever trust the Dems?
• 07/20/16 After Turkey, an American coup?
• 07/11/16 Why politicians love cities
• 06/27/16 Brexit and Trump v Clinton got you down? The good news is we still know how to fix things
• 06/20/16 Why the president needs to be white, male and Republican
• 06/06/16 Donald Trump is the response to a bullying culture
• 05/26/16 When leaders cheat, followers ... follow
• 05/09/16 Think America can't join the list of history's collapsed great nations?
• 04/18/16 Do we even own things anymore?
• 04/11/16 Hillary acolytes can't seem to grasp that Beltway-insider status doesn't exempt from prosecution
• 04/04/16 Bill Clinton's inadvertent truth
• 03/14/16 Ever wish to be as rich as Rockefeller? You might not want to trade your 21st century life
• 01/20/16 Blow up the administrative state
• 12/3/15 Playing the 'Bill card' against Hillary
• 12/21/15 Dems' terror compassion gap
• 12/14/15 Libs have chosen The Donald as their 'Destructor'
• 11/13/15 After Yale, Mizzou, raise the voting age --- to 25
• 11/03/15 To reduce inequality, abolish Ivy League
• 10/12/15 Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids. Or is it?
• 09/28/15 Ignore Trump if you want. But don't deny the lessons of other parts of the world facing an immigration crisis
• 08/21/15 Fast moving bad news builds prosperity
• 08/14/15 Trump indicts America's ruling class
• 08/07/15 Politicos put past before progress
• 07/15/15 When party outsiders feel ignored, a champion appears to take their interests to heart --- or at least sounds as if he does
• 07/08/15 Are happier lawyers, cheaper legal fees on the horizon?