Hillary Clinton took to Twitter Monday to weigh in on the GOP Senate health care bill which is up for a vote this week. Hillary declared that if the GOP Senate plan passed, the Republicans will be the party of death. This is so insulting to all the dead people who voted for her last November.
• The Southern Poverty Law Center labeled an American former Islamic extremist an extremist for ripping Islamic extremism. The country's on eggshells. Minnesota police said they are looking for a racist attacker, resulting in thousands of calls to the station, but apparently, it wasn't a job offer.
• President Trump hailed the Supreme Court decision Monday which allows the administration to restrict the flow of people between terror ridden nations and the United States. It doesn't solve the humanitarian crisis. Just last week, Syria offered to take in ten thousand refugees from Chicago.
• The Supreme Court upheld Trump's refugee ban from six terror-ridden nations Monday. The administration has come up with a test to give refugees to see if they are culturally, economically and educationally compatible with living peacefully in America. It's called the Bacon Sandwich Test.
• The Wall Street Journal reported real concern in Saudi Arabia about the low oil prices, which seem to be permanent now. Low gasoline prices are causing layoffs at gas stations in California. The first workers to be let go are the seasonal workers, the ones who clean the bathrooms each spring.
• The London Daily Mail says a jet-powered mobility scooter was successfully tested, boasting a top speed of seventy miles-per-hour. This is big retail news. Oh sure, you can play it safe and shop online at Amazon, or you can shop at Wal-Mart and settle that race to the register like an American.
• O.J. Simpson will appear before the Nevada Parole Board in four weeks to seek his release. He has been reportedly been recently approached by TV producers who want O.J. to star in a reality show once he's out. They're pitching it to the networks as a cross between The Bachelor and Survivor.
• Senate Democrats worked hard to save Obamacare this week. So far, anger over Obamacare has cost the Democrats the House, Senate and White House. If the Apocalypse were Barack Obama's signature achievement, Democrats would be extolling the virtues of Death, Famine, War and Conquest.
• President Trump rolled back U.S. deals with Cuba that support the Cuban military which takes a percentage off the top of business income. Not the underground economy. Prostitution is such a huge and accepted part of Cuba's economy that future maps will refer to it as Secret Service Island.
• The California Assembly passed a ban on state officials flying to Texas in protest of the Lone Star state's perceived biased against transgenders. White House reaction was swift. Hours after California passed its travel ban to Texas, President Trump thanked California for the legal precedent.
• Mexico was rated the world's second bloodiest nation in a survey released Thursday. It's such a rich country, too. In addition to all the gold and silver they mine, all the oil they drill, the tequila they distill and all beer they brew, Mexico is also the world's number-one manufacturer of Americans.
• A Colorado dad petitioned the state to ban smart phones to kids under thirteen after seeing his son's addictive behavior with the technology. It's already ruined one generation. Millennials when having sex never know if their partner is shrieking from sexual pleasure or from iPhone withdrawal.
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.
JWR contributor Argus Hamilton is the host comedian at The Comedy Store in
Hollywood. To comment or arrange for speaking engagements.
Comment by clicking here.