President Trump in his press conference Thursday denied that he tried to get the FBI to drop the Mike Flynn investigation and he denied feeding Russia classified information. He did wonder why Hillary dodged getting a Special Counsel. Politicians didn't invent crime, they just improved on it.
• Joe Biden got a standing ovation from hedge fund managers in Las Vegas Thursday when he said he'll donate the two hundred thousand-dollar speaking fee to charity. He looked liberated. Joe's been waiting eight years to tell Hillary and Obama what he thinks of them and now he's a free man.
• North Korea accused the CIA and South Korea of plotting to send an agent to assassinate Kim Jung Un with a lethal chemical attack during a North Korean holiday parade in the capital city of Pyongyang. There's no need to send someone to assassinate Kim. Just book him on a United flight.
• The British Journal Lancet quoted a doctor who said the technology is three years away from being able to transplant cryogenically frozen heads onto donor bodies. It's a new world. It was reported the scientist who invented human cloning just died, he'll be attending his funeral tomorrow.
• British educators warned parents about a new online game called the Blue Whale Game that challenges teens to engage in escalating levels of self-harm that end in suicide. Online games occupy a creepy world. Game requests on Facebook are the online version of Jehovah's Witnesses.
• North Dakota was named in a nationwide alcohol study the hardest drinking state in America, with South Dakota coming in second in the survey. They left out the state freest of guilt about it. In West Virginia, being clean and sober means you've showered and you're headed to the liquor store.
• President Trump flies off to the Middle East today like he’s been run out of town by the media, the Democrats, and by a new Special Counsel to look into his ties to Russia. It’s all great fun. Just think, if Trump turns out to be a Russian spy, the next James Bond film could be called Orangefinger.
• The Hollywood Reporter reports that May TV ratings sweep numbers show in that Fox News, CNN and MSNBC are enjoying huge spike in ratings. It’s because cable news is whipping up partisan hysteria that could kill us all. If Elvis Presley were alive today, the TV set would shoot HIM.
• The Justice Department named former FBI Director Robert Mueller Special Counsel to probe possible foreign interference in the election. It gives Democrats time to regain their sanity. They’ve been claiming that the only billionaire who’s never had a vodka and tonic colluded with the Russians.
• James Comey will testify in Congress about his meeting with Trump. Comey threw the election to Trump by reciting Hillary’s crimes, then targeted Trump while assuring him he was not a target. Comey just underwent a colonoscopy and all the doctor could find was an impression of his own head.
• Vladimir Putin offered to provide transcripts of the Russian Foreign Minister’s meeting with President Trump in the Oval Office last week to prove Trump didn’t leak any secrets. It’s no big deal. Donald Trump is the oldest president ever to assume the office, so he’s bound to leak once in a while.
• The British Medical Journal reported on the success of concierge medicine in the U.S. in which patients pay a flat monthly fee for doctor visits. There are extra fees for treatment after physical exams. Last week my doctor in Beverly Hills felt my wallet and decided there was nothing he could do.
• President Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister in an Oval Office meeting. How in the world was highly classified information allowed to fall into the hands of Donald Trump? The sign on the Oval Office door reads: For Entertainment Purposes Only.
• Robert Mueller was named to head up the Russian-Trump probe Wednesday. You never know where these probes end. President Trump is preparing for the Special Counsel investigation by collecting up all his tax returns and granting U.S. citizenship to ten thousand of his hotel landscapers.
• President Trump was reported Wednesday considering naming former senator Joe Lieberman as FBI Director. The fact that he’s Jewish certainly won’t be an issue with GOP conservatives. Republicans have always liked Joe Lieberman, they don’t care where he goes to church on Sundays.
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.
JWR contributor Argus Hamilton is the host comedian at The Comedy Store in
Hollywood. To comment or arrange for speaking engagements.
Comment by clicking here.