President Trump ripped the GOP for tanking GOP health care, okayed Keystone then he killed an ISIS chief with a drone and took bids on the wall Monday. He never rests. To relax, he likes to pick up the office phone and order a Black Russian to see if he can catch Obama laughing on the line.
• The Washington Post reported that hundreds of Muslim women in London linked arms at the Westminster Bridge on Sunday to show their solidarity against religious extremism. Now we're talking. If anything's going to change ISIS, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, it's the opinion of their women.
• Oklahoma University was asked to re-name DeBarr Street, named for its chemistry department founder Warren DeBarr who belonged to the Klan a century ago. The PC assault never ends. Across the nation, universities are banning chess in the student union because white always gets to move first.
• Psychology Today magazine posted a list of noted psychiatrists and psychologists on its website in order to help readers find therapists to help them work out their emotional problems and deal with destructive behavior. I stopped fighting my inner demons years ago. We're on the same side now.
• The Heartland Institute International Conference on Climate Change was held in Washington last week, consisting of scientists who think all the mania over climate change is unfounded. There's just one thing we can all agree on. Climate change is the number-one cause of documentaries.
• The House Intelligence Committee broke out into open warfare between Democrats who claim without proof the Russians colluded with Trump and Republicans who claim without proof that Obama wiretapped Trump. This raises a good question. Who needs facts when you have conclusions?
• The Secret Service got an accidental laugh explaining recent fence jumpings, saying the White House has always attracted mentally unstable people. Who else but a lunatic would pay a billion dollars to run for an office that pays four hundred thousand a year? Is this not a red flag to anybody?
• President Trump dodged a bullet Friday when the GOP health care bill couldn't draw enough GOP votes to pass it. Then, House Democrats celebrated the survival of Obamacare, which has cost Democrats the House, the Senate and the White House. It's like a Polish joke that writes itself.
• The White House announced Sunday that President Trump ordered drone strikes on terrorist hideouts on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border which killed a top-level ISIS strategist. The word got around pretty quickly. They say things are looking up in Afghanistan, that is if things want to live.
• Northwestern now has a class on the shame of white privilege in America. It's hilarious. They teach that America is a racist, sexist, inhumane country that poisons its water, jails its minorities and exploits its poor, and that it's wrong to stop illegal immigrants from coming here to enjoy its blessings.
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.
JWR contributor Argus Hamilton is the host comedian at The Comedy Store in
Hollywood. To comment or arrange for speaking engagements.
Comment by clicking here.