May 20, 2013
Genetic copies of living people from embryos no longer science fiction
Jewz in the Newz by Nate Bloom :
The Kosher Gourmet by Cathy Pollak:
Jews Inducted into Rock Hall of Fame; Anton Yelchin co-stars in New "Trek" film; Kutcher (but not Kunis) visits Israel; Jewish TV Star Praises Jewish Rap Star
WARNING: This WALNUT CAKE WITH PRALINE FROSTING, perfect for afternoon coffee, is addicting
May 13, 2013
Rabbi Nathan Lopes Cardozo: Why the giving of the document that would permanently change the world could only be done in desolation
David G. Savage:
Church-state, literally? Supreme Court weighing public school graduation in a church
May 10, 2013
Rabbi Berel Wein: Be all that you should be
May 8, 2013
Peter Ford: Why China is welcoming both Israel's Netanyahu and Palestinians' Abbas
Obama administration quietly backs out of appeal over new contraceptive mandate
At Kerry-Putin meeting, US-Russia relations thaw --- a tad
The Kosher Gourmet by Leela Cyd Ross :
Almost too pretty to eat, this colorful salad with Sicilian inspiration will tickle the taste buds and delight your visual sensibility
May 6, 2013
May 3, 2013
Kids, kittens the Same?
With employee perks at struggling Internet pioneer Yahoo! it's hard to tell
Artificial kidney offers hope to patients tethered to a dialysis machine
April 29, 2013
Poland's new Jewish museum celebrates life, doesn't revisit Holocaust
Terrorism in America: Is US missing a chance to learn from failed plots?
Boston Bomber's 'Svengali' Revealed
Tiny satellites + cellphones = cheaper 'eyes in the sky' for NASA
April 26, 2013
Clifford D. May:
Defense in the Age of Jihadist Terrorism
Sharon Palmer, R.D.:
How to feel your best -- with plenty of energy, a healthy weight and optimal mental and physical function -- without driving yourself batty
April 24, 2013
Jewish World Review
Automatically sync your Outlook and Google calendars
http://www.JewishWorldReview.com | (MCT)
If you don't have a BlackBerry or other device to keep track of your Microsoft Outlook calendar at all times, you can automatically sync it with Google's free online calendar so you can access your work schedule and appointments from any computer.
1. Go to calendar.google.com. If you already have a free Google account, log in to the service. If you don't have an account, create one by clicking on "Create a new Google Account." Once you are logged in, click on "Sync with Microsoft Outlook Calendar." Read through the information about syncing and click on "Learn more."
2. Click the link to download Google Calendar Sync. When the dialog box pops up, choose to save the file. Save it to a location where you can easily find it, such as your desktop. After the download completes, open and run the installer, agree to the terms of service and finish the installation.
3. When the Google Calendar Sync settings box appears, enter your Google account name and password.
4. Choose the syncing option that suits you best. Two-way syncing means that regardless of whether you make a change to your Outlook calendar or your Google calendar, the change will be saved on both. You can also choose to only have changes made in Outlook sync on both calendars or vice versa. Choose how often you want the calendars to sync.
5. Once you set everything up, your calendars will sync whenever you are connected to the Internet and have the Google Calendar Sync program running.
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.
Comment by clicking here.
How 2 ... Make your cell phone battery last longer
© 2008, The Orlando Sentinel Distributed by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services
Richard Z. Chesnoff
Frank J. Gaffney
Victor Davis Hanson
A. Barton Hinkle
Judge A. Napolitano
Cokie & Steve Roberts
Debra J. Saunders
J. D. Crowe
Ask Doctor K