March 5, 2014
Netanyahu's inaction to Obama's provocations sends powerful message
Kerry, after apparent criticism by Schumer, seeks to allay skepticism on diplomacy
How to ruin a perfectly good kid in 10 simple steps
2014 Oscars played it safe, but was faith lost in the shuffle?
Apple joins Hobby Lobby in touting corporate values beyond profit
March 3, 2014
Alina Dain Sharon: In the Hebrew calendar, a leap year has extra month, not day
Latest Obama appointment to prove Prez set on emasculating so-called Israel Lobby
Jewish World Review
Diane Dimond Archives
• 02/24/14 Homegrown PTSD --- Blame America's Dangerous Neighborhoods
• 02/17/14 The Dick Tracy of Wichita
• 02/10/14 Heroin Makes a Comeback
• 02/03/14 Who is Killing Whom in America?
• 01/27/14 Kids and Guns and Public Safety
• 01/20/14 Crime and Justice Issues Are on the Public's Radar
• 01/06/14 Thank a Cop
• 12/30/13 A Crime and Justice Wish List for 2014
• 12/23/13 Divorce American Style
• 12/16/13 Who Judges the Judges?
• 12/11/13 Corporations Are Liable, Shouldn't the Government Be Too?
• 12/09/13 Life After a Tabloid Scandal
• 12/11/11 The Cult of the Disgraced and Misplaced
• 11/03//11 Sunshine Laws Putting Citizens at Risk
• 10/27//11 Do Prisoners Deserve Free Medical Treatment?
• 10/17//11 No Justice From Justice
• 10/12//11 Paying the Price --- Twice
• 09/26/11 When is Photography a Crime?
• 09/19/11 Laws to Catch Up With Science