The Kosher Gourmet by Megan Gordon With its colorful cache of purples and oranges and reds, COLLARD GREEN SLAW is a marvelous mood booster --- not to mention just downright delish
April 18, 2014
Rabbi Yonason Goldson: Clarifying one of the greatest philosophical conundrums in theology
The Kosher Gourmet by Julie Rothman Almondy, flourless torta del re (Italian king's cake), has royal roots, is simple to make, . . . but devour it because it's simply delicious
: Trying hard to be 'positive' but never succeeding? Blame Your Brain
April 14, 2014
Rabbi Dr Naftali Brawer: Passover frees us from the tyranny of time
: First degree: How America really recovered from a murder epidemic
: When love is not enough: Teaching your kids about the realities of adult relationships
: How you can tell if your financial adviser is setting you up for potential ruin
: Up to 500,000 people die each year from hepatitis C-related liver disease. New Treatment Has Over 90% Success Rate
: Eating Watermelon Can Help Control High Blood Pressure
April 11, 2014
Rabbi Hillel Goldberg: Silence is much more than golden
: How to value a child for who he is, not just what he does
: A Simple Blood Test Might Soon Diagnose Cancer
: Have A Slow Metabolism? Let Science Speed It Up For You
April 9, 2014
Jonathan Tobin: Why Did Kerry Lie About Israeli Blame?
Samuel G. Freedman
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: A resolution 70 years later for a father's unsettling legacy of ashes from Dachau
: How Beans, Peas, And Chickpeas Cleanse Bad Cholesterol and Lowers Risk of Heart Disease
April 8, 2014
Coffee Drinkers Rejoice! Your Cup Of Joe Can Prevent Death From Liver Disease
Electric 'Thinking Cap' Puts Your Brain Power Into High Gear
April 4, 2014
A life of love: How to build lasting relationships with your children
Older Women: Save Your Heart, Prevent Stroke Don't Drink Diet
Why 50 million Americans will still have spring allergies after taking meds
Teacher keeps promise to mail thousands of former students letters written by their past selves
April 2, 2014
Should South Carolina Jews be forced to maintain this chimney built by Germans serving the Nazis?
Get happy: 20 scientifically proven happiness activities
It's Genetic! Obesity and the 'Carb Breakdown' Gene
Jewish World Review
Charles Hurt Archives
• 01/11/18: White House advisor does not play mental footsie with fools
• 01/09/18: Mitch McConnell, a swamp creature that Trump can count on
• 01/02/18: Trump: He's no Throne Sniffer
• 12/19/17: Obama-era conspiracy theories crazy but true
• 11/23/17: Trump proves his warrior spirit by defending Moore
• 10/31/17: Christ Church and the slavers' blood money
• 10/26/17: 'James Bond Journalist' throws Russian flag at Trump
• 10/23/17: A clown in a sequined cowboy hat distorts greatest sacrifice
• 10/09/17: Columbus deserves his day
• 10/02/17: Puerto Rico the latest crisis Dems see as too good to let go to waste
• 09/26/17: Critics call Trump 'self-interested' like it's a bad thing
• 09/20/17: Trump jingles spurs at U.N., decries rogue regimes Obama bowed to
• 09/18/17: Trump 'experts' let imaginations run wild with dog-whistle political attacks
• 09/15/17: Trump delivers to voters, even if they don't like it
• 09/12/17: Finally! The collusion with Russia we have all been looking for!
• 09/08/17: Trump sidesteps roadblock of Republicans
• 09/05/17: Trump schools Obama on U.S. Constitution
• 08/14/17: Between alt-right and 'antifa,' media still manages to be worse
• 07/12/17: Long live President Trumpopov!
• 07/10/17: Making no apologies, President Trump replaces Obama Doctrine with American Exceptionalism
• 07/05/17: Trump seizes moral high ground in Charlie Gard case
• 06/21/17: Bern victims pile up in Democratic Party
• 06/14/17: Jeff Sessions takes the gloves off
• 06/08/17: Hillary scrubs her hands furiously, 'Out, damned spot!'
• 05/24/17: The fate of the U.S. rests on Trump's choice of adjectives?
• 05/12/17: Hysteria, overblown hooey part of the fake news cycle
• 05/11/17: For Comey, a creature of the swamp, a deserved dunking
• 05/08/17: Way to go GOP geniuses, now you are the death panels
• 05/02/17: What political mold? Trump staying on offense
• 05/01/17: Cash grab at the White House Correspondents Dinner
• 04/05/17: Susan Rice somehow manages to make Benghazi cover-up seem minor
• 04/04/17: Why the curious silence from Obama over tapped Trump Tower?
• 03/29/17: Trumpcare failure a sign of real change in Congress
• 03/22/17: Trump-obsessed media pay no attention to the man holding the political puppet strings
• 03/21/17: Judge Gorsuch and the corpse flower
• 03/14/17: Dems need to help fix the Disastercare they created
• 03/07/17: The cost of being a consummate gentlemen in a cesspool of diseased vermin and poisonous pit vipers
• 03/06/17: Dems go off the deep end, canít conceal their contempt for U.S. military
• 03/02/17: Trump speech leaves Dems befuddled, in ruins, with question marks
• 02/28/17: Trump's war on 'fake news' offers a great civics lesson
• 02/16/17: Media and libs think they've finally caught their prey
• 02/13/17: A warning to the Dems that's too late to ignore
• 02/09/17: Making libs great again
• 02/02/17: Neil Gorsuch nomination: Never Trumpers were wrong about Trump --- again
• 02/01/17: People need to get over the so-called 'Muslim ban'
• 01/25/17: Who would deliver such a dark, divisive inaugural address?
• 01/20/17: Donald Trump the Revolutionary
• 01/16/17: Obama turns out lights of America's shining beacon
• 01/11/17: At Sessions hearing, Dems live up to partyís tradition of racism
• 01/04/17: Oblivious Obama pens farewell as world burns down around him
• 12/22/16: Bubba's shift from man of people to elitist is complete
• 12/13/16: All the fake news thatís fit to print!
• 12/07/16: Dirty little secret of Washington's Masters of Insanity, revealed
• 11/30/16: Return of the Fourth Estate fainting couches
• 11/25/16: Dems honed the dog whistle of racism
• 11/16/16: Hey, racists: Prezident Kool 'mansplains' his party's humiliating losses
• 11/09/16: Welcome, Democrats, to the revolution
• 11/03/16: 'Crooked' Hillary, the oath of office and a Thanksgiving pardon
• 10/31/16: Hell hath no fury like a Weiner scorned
• 10/26/16: Trump may be what Grant was for Lincoln's America
• 10/19/16: Despite all the slime and party traitors, Trump still has a chance
• 10/16/16: Bush vs. Clinton redux in 2016
• 09/30/16: Lester the Media Molester and Hillaryís ever-evolving 'convictions'
• 09/27/16: Donald Trump won, but . . .
• 09/26/16: Hillary 'The Machine' is programmed to take down The Donald
• 09/22/16: Hillary Clinton has experience fighting terrorism, all right: As a failure
• 09/14/16: Weekend at Hillary's, a tragicomedy about lying enablers and a White House campaign
• 09/08/16: Surrender without peace
• 09/01/16: Donald Trump: International Man of Diplomacy --- yes, really
• 08/30/16: Don't cry for me, America
• 08/24/16: Trump drives agenda while Hillary hides behind jokes
• 08/23/16: Missteps aside, Trump still only alternative to Beltway corruption
• 08/03/16: Obama speaks of what he knows, being 'unfit to be president'
• 07/27/16: Poor Bernie --- A loser remains a loser because the fix was in
• 07/21/16: A new Camelot is born
• 07/13/16: Obama tramples on high ideals of America, fuels Black Lives Matter racism
• 07/05/16: Bill's gonna Bubba; it's our fault for letting him inside
• 06/29/16: Beware of the supreme maestro of shameless cover-ups
• 06/23/16: Obama's lowest, most crass and degrading cynicism
• 06/20/16: While Obama frets over Islamophobia, terrorists get guns
• 06/15/16: Obama, are you Shiite-ing me???
• 05/23/16: How the shenanigans of Hillary's hubby wreak havoc of her campaign
• 05/18/16: Trump is the wind that Obama's JV presidency hath sown
• 05/13/16: Trump presidency would revive neutered Congress, restore power to the people
• 05/06/16: Shut up and vote! A flawed Donald trumps Hillary
• 05/03/16: David Brooks should stay in his little bourgeois strata
• 04/28/16: Donald Trump wins over voters, and that's who counts
• 04/13/16: Those words you hear from Paul Ryan donít herald the arrival of a knight in shining armor
• 04/07/16: Those real conserrvatives expanded government, Trump would trim the fat
• 03/31/16: King of the GOP vs. King of Bureaucracy
• 03/17/16: Rubio is the tea party heartthrob who turned establishment shill
• 03/10/16: Donald Trump forcing Republican Party to attack itself
• 03/03/16: Trump's winning streak baffles GOP Losing Club for Losers
• 02/03/16: Ted Cruz wins Iowa, but he won't be the GOP nominee for president
• 01/13/16: State of the Union Obama really wanted to give
• 01/07/16: Obama's gun plan: Crocodile tears and a 'crazy list'
• 12/16/15: CNN turns GOP debate into aggravating, irrelevant snoozefest --- as planned
• 12/03/15: Has the president lost his ability to discharge the powers and duties of office?
• 11/18/15: Trump fuels support by riding Third Rail, invading 'safe space'
• 11/11/15: Bush, Kasich pandering to illegal immigrants seals their fates
• 10/29/15: Anti-Trump glee leaves GOP with single-digit candidates
• 10/23/15: GOP leaders won't pledge loyalty to Trump
• 10/14/15: It's The Empty Lectern in a landslide
• 10/08/15: Obama offers 'Crazy List' as silver bullet to gun massacres
• 09/18/15: Jeb Bush musters more energy, but Carly Fiorina brings the fireworks
• 09/16/15: Dear Donald Trump: Stay refreshing, back off Carly Fiorina and Ben Carson
• 09/14/15: Obama's half answers bolster mullahs
• 09/08/15: Hillary suffers Trump envy as Clinton fatigue sets in
• 08/26/15: The Donald went down to 'Bama
• 08/12/15: Donald Trump and the media Midas touch
• 08/10/15: The Donald was awful . . . but so was everyone else
• 07/29/15: Ugly, ugly stuff for the Heir Apparent, Take Two
• 07/15/15: Was Atticus Finch a justice-loving racist all along?
• 06/17/15: Donald Trump declares war on lying, street-hustlers of Congress
• 06/10/15: Jeb's European vacation
• 06/03/15: In spotlight as Middle East peace hero, 'Live shot' Kerry crashes again
• 05/28/15: Military gratitude and the politics of war
• 05/21/15: The 'Old and Relentless': The Clinton soap opera continues
• 05/06/15: Libs' petri dish laid bare in Baltimore
• 04/30/15: Patriotic savages
• 04/22/15: Marco Rubio habla Americano better than other Republicans
• 04/15/15: Madam Clinton descends from magical mystery van for coronation as Candidate of the People
• 04/01/15: Adrift in the sea of self absorption
• 03/25/15: Obama the playground taunter and his merchants of betrayal coddle Iran
• 03/18/15: Washington bureaucrats gone wild rival spring break revelers
• 03/11/15: Are we ready for 10 more years of wrath from the eternal Woman Scorned?
• 03/04/15: Netanyahu believes in American Exceptionalism, too bad Obama doesn't
• 02/26/15: Mitch McConnell lets Senate bow to Obama on illegal immigration
• 02/18/15: Does Obama believe in natural selection? Or does he believe some force larger than nature should take from the strong and give to the weak?
• 02/12/15: Big, bad IRS gets warm and fuzzy for illegal aliens
• 02/04/15: There's Scott Walker, and then there's a bunch of losers, gaffers and other white meats
• 01/21/15: Obama dismisses electorate and disses Congress
• 01/07/15: Daniel Webster's in the House, but Republicans choose to lose with Boehner
• 12/25/14: In hacked Hollywood, real heroes get smaller spotlights
• 12/18/14: Communism chic: Obama, with nothing to lose, embraces Cuba
• 12/17/14: Welcome to lawless Obama's America, hombres!
• 12/10/14: GOP sinking on a ship of timidity, squandering historic win
• 12/05/14: Dreaming of a 'white' Christmas? That's racist.
• 12/04/14: Why do people pick the biggest losers to be their heroes? And why does the media go along with it?
• 11/28/14: A President in search of a legacy? How about the Ferguson riots
• 11/21/14: King Barack's doddering effort at amnesty slaps workers in the face
• 11/20/14: Trashing the republic to save his party with immigration 'reform'
• 11/05/14: America faces most dangerous two years in last 150
• 10/31/14: Media already dismissing 'meaningless' midterms as Dems stumble