• The White House stood by President Trump's order Monday to temporarily ban refugees from entering the United States for ninety days who are fleeing from terrorist-torn Muslim countries. However the day ended beautifully. Syria just offered to take in ten thousand refugees from Chicago.
• President Trump fired acting Attorney General Sally Yates Monday for refusing to enforce his order banning refugees from seven countries. Women vowed to march in protest of her firing. By the time Trump's finished angering women he's going to have them in the best shape of their lives.
• President Trump fired the acting Attorney General, banned people from terror-torn countries, slashed rules on small businesses, initiated a free-trade deal with Britain and started building the Mexico border wall. Hollywood has a sincere question for Trump. WHERE do you get your cocaine?
• President Trump's executive order temporarily staying visas from seven countries designated by Obama as terrorist hot spots drew the predictable fury from the mainstream media on Monday. If only we would listen. ISIS has been trying to tell us for two years that they're not the bad guys here.
• ISIS spokesmen ridiculed President Trump for banning refugees from the countries ISIS is tearing up. They can cackle all they like, but the ban will prevent them from entering the United States. They're too arrogant to go to Mexico and wait their turn at the truck stop like everybody else.
• President Trump caused a steep drop in the value of the peso Friday by proposing a twenty percent tax on every good coming in from Mexico to pay for the wall. Twenty percent sounds very high. That means if the Border Patrol finds five Mexicans in a car trunk, one of them has to go back.
• Democrats in Washington had a seminar Friday on how to talk to everyday Americans. That's insane. If the party of FDR, LBJ, Hubert Humphrey, Bill Clinton and Harry Truman now needs coaching on how to talk to everyday Americans it looks like we adjusted the Doomsday Clock too soon.
• President Trump rose to a fifty-nine percent job approval rating in Friday's Rasmussen Daily Tracking poll. The Dow Jones just hit twenty thousand, the California drought is over, and the United States is holding Iranians hostage. It's only been ten days and already America is great again.
• President Trump signed executive orders at dizzying speed Sunday. At one point the protesters were three issues behind. Trump ended a busy day by signing an executive order to charge extreme Muslim Mexicans entering the country an extra twenty percent on everything they buy here in the U.S.
• Los Angeles seethed with immigrant anger Sunday over President Trump's immigration ban on six Mideast countries. While shopping I met a Muslim street vendor who downloaded the entire Koran onto one DVD. Impressed, I asked him to burn me a copy, and that's when the trouble started.
• Madeleine Albright offered to register as a Muslim in protest of Trump's immigration ban. She's been angry for a long time. Madeleine Albright was raised a Catholic who converted to Episcopalian before she found out that she was born Jewish, so many country clubs only allow her to play six holes.
• National Football League officials downplayed the lower TV ratings during the NFL's regular season. They said young people have many entertainment options now. A recent survey said that two-thirds of Millennials use Netflix, which must infuriate whoever owns the account they are hacking.
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.
JWR contributor Argus Hamilton is the host comedian at The Comedy Store in
Hollywood. To comment or arrange for speaking engagements.
Comment by clicking here.